1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Temporary License...

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by airblaster503, Apr 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robertb1

Robertb1 bon vivant

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I recently lost my DL, I brought along my temporary paper license and an old expired DL. Worked every time I got carded, which was always at clubs.

One time I wanted to get a copy of my players card at Caesars and they asked for the paper license after noticing that my DL was expired. No issues when I presented both.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:

WOW - that is a great answer.

One has the OFFICIAL PHOTO part, and the other shows the "extension" of the date.

GREAT ANSWER!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I experienced something similar to OP during a birthday trip-- I lost my DL, new one hadn't arrived yet so I only had my temporary paper one, and no other form of government photo ID. MLife was able to verify my identity (and reprint my card) using a scan of my old license they had on file, however I was unable to access any comps because that license had just expired. I didn't even try to visit any clubs; that would definitely have been a waste of time.

EDC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.