1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Catnip Cocktail,what next

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Jerseyguy, Mar 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just read that druggies here in NJ are using this stuff which is a cat sedative. They were selling it in Nutrition stores. Makes people crazy.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  2. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is my cat's drug of choice!

I've never heard of it having much of an effect on humans.

3. Joe Strummer

Joe Strummer VIP Whale

I always end up licking my fur when I take that stuff ?

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    and then hork up a nice furball....mmmm

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Went through self checkout at Wally World the other day. I bought Gorilla Glue. It triggered a sales associate to give it an okay. I’m pretty much done with all the BS. Can’t buy Sudafed over the counter. If people want to get High on bs stuff let them. So is catnip going to end up behind the pharmacy counter?

You can’t fix stupid.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. PsyDoc

PsyDoc High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree. Some people get high by sniffing glue. You can't ban glue. There so much stuff that can be used to get high and ruin your health. When it's about getting high, some people really become very creative.

7. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I buy my can of compressed air it's behind the counter because kids inhale it. I use it to clean stuff. I've never used a recreational drug in my entire life,never interested me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. deansrobinson

deansrobinson VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's irritating. The OTC stuff you can buy...assuming that counter is behind the pharmacy techs. That and the hardware stuff I buy that has to be approved by an employee (glue, paint, spray paint, etc.). Whiteout. Whiteout is controlled? Uh huh, it is indeed. You might not be able to fix stoopit...but at best, you can slow it down. C'mon man!

• Love Love x 1
  9. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can see getting approval at the counter so kids aren't buying spray paint etc. But Sudafed behind the pharmacy counter in a town with no 24 hour pharmacy and only allowing one box at a time. Apparently you can only buy so many mg in 30 days but still only one box at a time and sometimes they are out of everything but the small box of 12. When I take a big hit to my allergies Sudafed or the generic is the only thing that works. I have to wait until 8 am and the latest pharmacy we have closes at 9 pm. On the weekends Saturday 6 pm. Sunday 4 pm. Both my husband and I use it when the Cedar Pollen is high - which has been quite a bit this year.

10. flyguyfl

flyguyfl MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What ever happened to plain old booze!

11. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wife is a pharm tech and it's a federal reg...scan ID and it goes into a national registry...
    too many were buying mass quantities at multiple pharmacy's ,hence the crack(pardon the pun_ down

12. FormallyTD

FormallyTD Big Time

Trips to Las Vegas:
    New Jersey is behind the times.

Back in the 90's / college in Colorado, Jimbo from Michigan & myself used to smoke cat nip.

We turned out just fine (well, I don't know what happened to Jimbo, honestly...guy was a maniac).

13. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Around here, in the city, spray paint is locked up and you need to get an employee to open it. Outside the city line there are signs saying spray paint is 18 and up only. However, at least around here, every large hardware store or art shop has toluene (the stuff in model glue that gets you buzzy) right on the shelf. I don't recall any "must be 18" signs, but again I have not been looking for them.

I think that white-out is still OTC around here. I haven't bought it for a while. I know that canned air is right out on the shelves, at least some places.

14. bull1029

bull1029 Mr. Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last time my cat had catnip, I decided to give him a bath. He enjoyed it, and it was fun for me also. The fur stuck to my tongue, but other than that.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's an idea! If I ever have to give Oreo a bath again I'll try that. Get him stoned silly, kind of as an anesthetic! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.