1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Wynn Slots app

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by harley777, Jul 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bill82003

bill82003 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone playing that game?

How long do you think it will take for you to get 1 night free?

2. WelshBlonde

WelshBlonde Wishing I was in Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep just started. I have 400 gems in 3 days but I have now run out of chips.

If I spend $20 I can see me getting close to 1 night maybe?

Going to try and survive on the free chips for aslong as I can so that will slow me down substantially :(

• Like Like x 1
  3. bill82003

bill82003 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After one day and no more money I have 173 gems on level 17. My mom who also downloaded the game yesterday somehow has already accumulated 243 gems in maybe 5hrs of play level 21 and just under 100,000,000 million chips. At that rate she’s going to get a room in about 1.5weeks

• Wow! Wow! x 2
  4. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been playing since July 24th.
    I have not put any real money on the game and the biggest win I have had was around 10 million.
    I log in about 3 times a day to collect the freebies and one of those 3 times I will play for like 10-15 min.
    So after about 6-7 weeks of playing fairly steady I am at 1300 gems. (cheapest free room nights at 1500 gems)
    Soo.. it is not easy to get a free night but it is not unrealistic. My hope is to keep playing steady and try to get 3 free nights for my fall 2019 trip

• Like Like x 2
  5. bsalmoo

bsalmoo Tourist

Unlike those above me, I have put zero into the game - after a month I am just over 400 gems. I don't miss a lot of collections and bet between 8-60k. The payout ration is about 3-5% and gem collections have slowed down a lot since the first few weeks, and I am lucky to collect 5 gems a day. My wife is doing much worse. The reality is that without paying you are not getting a free room in under a year. No amount of internet message board boasting is going to change that fact.

• Like Like x 1
  6. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To underscore how tough it is to earn the rooms: I bought $100 in chips and hit a big jackpot (2.4 billion chip win) and I'm probably going to get 5 free rooms out of it (three over a weekend in December and a Sun & Mon in May). It ended up being well worth it to me in the end but I get how lucky I was after having made a big buy in.

7. FLACookieman

FLACookieman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where did you see the 1500 gems for a free night?
    TIA

8. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That was the cheapest free room listed at the time I wrote that.
    when I looked today I see the cheapest room is at 1.6k gems

9. FLACookieman

FLACookieman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry! my mistake. I meant where in the App do you see this info.
    TIA

10. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    when you open up the app on the scrolling list of slots there is a picture of Wynn and Encore building with the caption "earn a Stay at the Wynn"
    It is right beside the "Battle mode" and "High Roller Room"

Some nights are like 4k gems.. some are 1.6k gems.

11. mslangen

mslangen Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After reading about this app here at the forum I started about a week ago. I just passed 1400 gems and at the moment I have about 45,000,000 chips. Not bad I think. First I played the lowest amount. After I got lucky and had about 40,000,000 chips I started playing the middle amount for a long time. After a few good wins I was at about 60,000,000 chips. At that time I had c.a. 450 gems. Then I started playing the third amount. From there I went up to about 200,000,000 chips. After that I started playing the Wynn Jackpots for 800,000 a spin till I was back at about 40,000,000 chips. While playing the third amount and the Wynn jackposts at 800,000 the gems were added much faster.

I don't have a strategy for the game, other then to stop playing if you are not winning anything at all. Now I am switching back to the middle amount for a while. The gems are coming slower, but you can play for a very long time and eventually you will get big wins again. After you are at say 60,000,000 start playing the third amount and see if you hit something. When it gives you nothing and you are at about 30,000,000 / 40,000,000 switch back to the middle amount. If you keep playing till all chips are gone you need much time to build it up and playing the lowest amount, so I try to avoid that. I don't know if this is true, but I had the feeling that I got more bonus rounds (at a higher rate) just after I started with the app. It seems that the bonus rounds are harder to get now. Maybe I was just lucky, I don't know.
    One more thing. Keep in mind that you need to invest lots of time in this game. If you have the time available and you love the entertainment the game gives you, then this is great way to get one or more free rooms at Wynn.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Pbear71

Pbear71 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What slot game do you play on it the most?

13. mslangen

mslangen Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Apart from the Bonus wheel slots (with 3 reels) I play all games. Dragon Power and Royal Romance got me the most bonus games. Dragon Kill, Shields of Fortune and Wynn Jackpots got me tho highest prizes, so I tend to play these slots most of the time.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play Dragon Power the most.

15. longviewsucks

longviewsucks Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked 2 nights in December. I earned 2400 gems in 4 days playing Dragon Power

16. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This may be a dumb question, but does it only offer free nights at the Wynn, or is it either Wynn or Encore?

17. Phylis

Phylis Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I play the Wynn online slots. Does anyone know the rules about buying rooms with gems? Can I save up my gems and comp several days in a row?

18. chris wright

chris wright Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    just found game last night. what are the shields for, is it better playing battle mode than just a game
    ? I played prob 4 hours and got 227 gems and to level 21.

19. Bondy3

Bondy3 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have spent $200 on coins in the app and I have earned 1550 gems. that is enough for a stay that cost $205 after taxes and fees. overall it was a fun experience but I don't think that its a way to earn free rooms unless you get really lucky, because I hit over a dozen jackpots of over 10 milion and still managed to spend all my coins and only have 1550 gems.

Also after about 75k spins, I have calculated that the hold on the slots averages to be 81%(or at least that's what it was for me after a LOT of spins)

I contacted them about the rate of coin gains and they said that I am right about average. so this is another way to stay at the wynn but not really a cheaper way to stay. it was fun though

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Guy_

Guy_ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started playing on July 24th.
    I have not spent any real money on the game.
    I just redeemed 1 free night for my trip in February.

So for me it worked out to a free night (without resort fees) for casual playing when I was bored for the last 3 months.
    Luck will play a factor but I don't recall getting anything big to hit... If I can earn a free night every 3-4 months for something that is just a time killer when am bored then its all freebies to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.