1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Vegas Breweries and Craft Beer Scene

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by SAll11, Aug 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fenway68

fenway68 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please report back with a list! My trip is soon. I hear they will comp the wall if playing VP. Let me know if you experience that.

2. ebonecapone

ebonecapone Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well i called to book the "Fan Cave" but they are not ordering the OU v Army game (PPV) so we are going to Lagasse instead. I'll still play VP there some day, so i will take pictures of what all they have and report back on Comp stuff (Like TAG, they wouldn't comp certain beers that were over like $10/bottle or something).

3. jay2vegas

jay2vegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, had Sculpin on the floor at Flamingo and Linq last trip, and even Hooters was comping Stone IPA on the floor.

4. fenway68

fenway68 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right. It was $9 unless you had a diamond card. Then u could comp up a little higher. Thanks and look forward to your report.

5. hard6

hard6 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would like to know what they are charging for the fan cave if you don’t mind, may want to book that in November:peace:

6. Rhaethe

Rhaethe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is it weird to say that this thread has me wanting to see if a non-alcoholic craft brew exists?

~C

7. SAll11

SAll11 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    M43 is a solid NE IPA

8. Guy

Guy Captain of the Heads

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Such things do exist. eg. Brewdog's Nanny State sells very well in the UK (although our laws prevent them saying 'non-alcoholic' and they have to mark it as 0.5% ABV as that is the margin of error on the testing (or something like that)).

Relatedly, it seems the German no/low alcohol beers can't be called beer but say 'isotonic drink' on them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my brother gifted me a banger brewery groupon for 2 persons(27$ ) i think we will do this next friday.....do you have to call in or so before you come? (asked my usa brother to call them on monday to check out) anyway saw this also on another TR and it looked fine...im not a beer person but i do like the special beers......my trip to Brugge 6 years ago was awesome and i visited the half moon brewery-> right M0rtyC ?;):thumbsup: there which was very interesting(im a history bum as well so the history of the brewery was awesome/interesting)....ok i agree the ultimum would be to visit a monastry in belgium where the monks brew their own beers and taste some of them anyways here some pictures of really nice beers good beers.jpg

IMG_1733.JPG the last one i had in vegas last year(just went to special beer section at wallgreens) not as good as the belgians ofcourse but doable

10. TehRed

TehRed Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great brewery! Been there myself, Zot is a lovely drop.

• Like Like x 1
  11. SAll11

SAll11 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can get this in Ohio now as well. One of their newer releases from the Columbus Brewpub

• Like Like x 1
  12. ebonecapone

ebonecapone Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Website shows $50 charge, then $300 min spend i think (for a 5-6 hour time slot).

• Wow! Wow! x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.