1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Chelsea Pool Cabana

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by CLE_Greg, Aug 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CLE_Greg

CLE_Greg 100% Full Blown Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone rented a Cabana for the day at the Chelsea pool at the Cosmo? I am about to reserve one but I can't find many reviews online as almost all focus on the Blvd. Pool. If anyone has rented a Cabana at the Chelsea Pool I would love to hear your review and feedback. (Comfort, Fun, Atmosphere, Etc...)

Thanks!

2. matchu

matchu Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We rented one years ago when it was the Bamboo Pool. LOVED it. The pool was much more our speed-- not too loud/no party atmosphere. Also, you cannot beat Cosmo's pricing on cabanas if you plan on eating/drinking there all day. They're the only place I know of where the price is including F&B.

3. CLE_Greg

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I like the fact that the cabana price is all minimum spend vs a rental fee. The price I was quoted was $350 or $400 for the day at Chelsea. I'm not sure my wife and I alone will spend that much, but we will give it a shot. We plan to eat breakfast and lunch there so that will easily be 100-150 I'm guessing in food and then I guess we'll see what happens with the rest. I'm curious if you can't get to the minimum if they let you take some unopened beverages back to the room. I kind of doubt it, but worth asking if we're short.

4. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MGM is a food and bev credit as well

5. momo325

momo325 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we've always wanted to rent a cabana but its always been just me and the bf so like in ur scenario i dont think the 2 of us can reach the f&b min.

6. CLE_Greg

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going to pull the trigger on the $350 at the Chelsea. If we can get there great, if not, $350 seems like a fair price for a day of relaxation. I'll do my best to report back.

• Like Like x 1
  7. imderekpoe

imderekpoe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did a cabana at the Boulevard pool a couple of years ago. It was pretty pricey as it was a weekend, but it was well worth it. I got down there pretty much first thing and got us set up - meaning I got some mimosas and bloody marys ordered. We had 7 people, had a pretty good spread for lunch and drank all day. They did a good job of letting us know in the afternoon where we were toward our F&B. We had some left to spend so at the end of the day we got a bottle of champagne. Again, we paid a lot of money but it was definitely worth doing and I'd do it again if we're travelling with the right crowd and our financial resources allow it.

I think that if you're planning a breakfast and lunch and drinks you really shouldn't have too much problem at least getting close to the $350.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.