1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Paying for Cabana at Mandalay Bay

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by smithipedia, Jul 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smithipedia

smithipedia Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a trip in September where I am going to get a Cabana at MB. I am going to ultimately pay for the cabana via my Express Comps. I was going to email my host to book the cabana but then I recieved an email from MB that has 25% off cabanas that is valid on the day I want to use it. This will save me almost $100!

My question: If I book the cabana thru the link, can I still bill the charges to my room once I arrive? During the booking, it shows a Deposit, so I am assuming (hoping), I would be able to change the form of payment once I arrive.

upload_2017-7-22_1-11-19.png

T&C of from the offer:
    THROUGH SEP 30
    2017 Mandalay Bay/DELANO CABANA OFFER

Enjoy 25% Off Cabanas

Book a lavish cabana and enjoy the ulimate pool experience.

Cabana reservations are guaranteed at the time of booking with a credit card. Confirmed Cabanas may check-in to the pool between 8:00am - 10:00am. Cabanas that are not checked in by 11:00am will be released. If you wish to cancel your Cabana reservation, you must do so 24 hours prior to the date of your reservation to avoid a $100 cancellation fee. Pricing is valid for 2017 Pool Season and is subject to change without prior notification. All Cabana rates are a rental fee. Any food and beverage purchased will be on a separate bill. If you are on the Cabana Waitlist, you are not guaranteed to have a Cabana. A cabana Receptionist will contact you on the morning of to inform you if a Cabana has come available for the date requested. Please present a Photo ID and credit card at the time of check-in. Cabanas will be assigned the day of the reservation by the pool management team with special requests being accepted but not guaranteed. No outside food and beverage is allowed except sealed water and Starbucks. No coolers or glass are permitted at the pool. The Pool is not responsible for any weather related or special event closures. ©2017 MGM Resorts International®. All rights reserved.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ChilliPalmer

ChilliPalmer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't used the type of link you mentioned. However I have reserved multiple cabanas and daybeds at MGM online at a good price and paid a deposit and then successfully switched those to room charge day of when checking in. Of course they kept and honored my initial price.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

As long as booked through Mandalays site and not through a 3rd party you can change form of payment.

• Like Like x 1
  4. smithipedia

smithipedia Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you both for the responses. This will be directly thru MB website with their discount code so I should be fine. Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.