1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Las Vegas Craft Beer Lovers

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Tumpster, Jun 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Be staying there july 10-13 and going to Pub 365 - 365 means the number of beers they have on a rotating basis.

2. 93 Octane

93 Octane Chief Bottle Washer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have nothing but good things to say about Pub 365, the barkeeps know their beers and will set you on the right path every time.. the happy hour has good beverage and appy choices..needless to say ive been here every day trying new brews. James Joseph makes a solid lager that stays on special. Tried a peach ale that is very good especially this time of year (120 degrees) I would recommend it to anyone

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tumpster

Tumpster Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmm....might have to drop into this Todd English one and give it a try.

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definitely no longer 200...more like 60 now. But easily the best Strip choice for good "comped" craft beers. It's definitely my "second home".

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. tom.mckenzie

tom.mckenzie Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't consider the quality of comped beers if playing - just figured on paying. If you're playing, the video poker bar at MSS has 9/6 jacks and some good beers. The El Cortez has some really good beers in the Parlour Bar, and has 8/5 bonus poker. If the pay schedule is worse than 8/5 bonus, I'll just pay for my beers.

6. Tumpster

Tumpster Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So we went to Banger again and was underwhelmed, we also jumped over to Tenya and was a bit taken a back by their beers. Last time we were there we loved em but this time just meh. Ellis Island when we're there next month to try there's.

7. xothan

xothan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chicago Brewing Co inside the 4 Queens has an amazing 9-beer tasting flight for only $9. (Actually it's 8 beers plus a root beer.) My guess is that it's approximately 2.5 to 3 pints of beer in all. It's a must-do for me everytime I go downtown.

• Love Love x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Tumpster

Tumpster Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chicago in 4Q is always a stop. We just were there last week, had to deal with an idiot who had imbibed a bit too much and made a ruckus at our table. But hey, been going there for years and the only bad noise we've experienced. We'll have to snag one of the beer flights next time!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. jimshan

jimshan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you think Tenaya and Banger are just meh, dont waste your time with Ellis Island! Ellis Island beers are beer for the masses, very little flavor per style. Their stout is more like a Schwarzbeir, None of them are offensive or anything, just really not much going on with them, other then they are big and cheap, which in my experience means something! Give Hop Nuts a shot, or if you dont mind travelling to Henderson, Bad Beat and Craft House are solid. Can't speak to Loveladies yet, but they get good reviews on my beer sights.

• Like Like x 1
  10. jimboguy

jimboguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just heard about this brewery. They have several beers - including a couple of sours - I'd like to try. Looks like a visit to their Taproom is getting added to my itinerary. Maybe I'll drink the schnitt out of everything they have :drunk:

11. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last trip in May, we registered for this craft beer crawl that looked fun:

http://vegascraftbeertour.com/

Ultimately, I think its just starting up and they didn't have enough people to make the crawl work and it was canceled. But we may try again next trip.

12. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's sold out for Friday already...

• Like Like x 1
  13. rhino29

rhino29 Tourist

Loveladies Sour Pineapple is in my top 3 favourite beers of all time right now
    Drank the Tuscany out of it back in March (they had two cans :D)
    Went to Smiths grocery store who do a mix and match 6 pack and got 5 of those and 1 wheat beer

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tumpster

Tumpster Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good suggestions, back for 4 days around Labor Day/Late August. No car this time but we'll have to see what we can do w/ a Lyft Line.

15. jimboguy

jimboguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I highly recommend Uber Ride Pass if they become available again in late August. See my post in this thread for more info.

16. Tumpster

Tumpster Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This could go very well for our trip as we want to get back out to big dogs and that falls just under $22 normally. Thank you for the suggestion!

• Like Like x 1
  17. billduhcat

billduhcat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some Favorites in no particular order:
    Beerhaus @ NYNY
    Nine fine Irishmen @ Nyny
    Culinary Dropout @ hard rock
    TAG @ Linq
    Public House @ Venetian
    Pizza Rock downtown
    Smashed Pig downtown + Probably a few other places on Fremont East I haven't been to
    Tacos and Beer -- offstrip

18. phinfan08

phinfan08 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoyed Beer Park at Paris. Outside seating with a great view. They flood their mist sprayers so I wasn't hot, even in the heat of the day. Great draft beer selection. I enjoyed two selections from Elysian, the Super Fuzz and the Spacedust. Spacedust is my favorite beer of all time. Beer Park is a bit pricey - you're paying for that great roof top view.

19. TXTriper

TXTriper Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Banger's Coffee Kolsch is one of the best beers I've had. I hate coffee, love the smell of roasted coffee beans. You get a hit to the nose, and just a small after taste. Found it at the Yardhouse last year, too.

Looking forward to trying some other spots in the valley this fall

20. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Plus a 4.7% facility fee is tacked on the bill for extra measure and only a handful of non AB InBev choices.

IMG_3077.jpg

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.