1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New MLife changes suck!! Contact them if you agree

Discussion in 'Comps' started by run133, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. run133

run133 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For years Ive receive good to great offers from M Life...since 6/1 they have made changes and the offers are terrible now. I have seen others on here with the same concern. I have emailed my displeasure and I suggest you do the same if you feel the same. You can email them at [email protected]. Let them know you are not happy about the changes and you are now considering other property offers. Maybe they will go back to the old system if enough people complain. I hope so!! I go twice a year and have never had an issue and I love their properties.

2. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You think no one complained about resort fee and parking fee, all started by Mlife?
    They will only care if the annual financial report shows big drop in profit.
    So far, that didn't happen.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. run133

run133 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree and that may be true however if youre an M Life member there really isnt much to complain about with parking...its free for most members. Also, resort fees came at a time when the offers were so good it was easier to accept. Now the real pain comes from the taking away of comp nights. Thats a way bigger pill to swallow.

4. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Calling and emailing is highly unlikely to affect anything - the only thing huge corporate entities like MGM understand is a drop in profits that they can tie to a specific business decision they've made. Do you really think anyone at a high corporate level at MGM reads comments@mlife? They rely on outside survey and research firms for their feedback.

If you're unhappy with the offers you're getting now from MGM, move on to another resort company. Simple. That will speak far louder than leaving an angry voicemail.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Celtics2424

Celtics2424 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I disagree that large corporations dont listen to complaints from large numbers of its loyal customers.

I previously worked for Fidelity, not quite as large as MLife, but up there in size. They definitely took concern over feedback from its customer group, when it was a considerable amount of people with the same complaint. Ive sat in upper management meetings regarding this very thing. We would try to avoid losing large chunks of customers over an issue before we saw it on the quarterly or yearly reports. If Mlife(while I understand is a completely different sector of business) has any upper management worth a damn, they would do the same. Do they? I have no idea, but I would assume they would, it only makes sense financially.

Waiting until you see big drops in profit could be a problem that you cant or is to late, to fix. If these issues that Mlife is now affecting you, I would certainly suggest emailing or calling them.

Just my opinion.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Hurricane

Hurricane Eat, drink, be merry and roll points

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Assuming we are unsuccessful in changing policy, where should I go now? I play table games almost exclusively, and will also spend money in restaurants and nightclubs. Only looking for room comps or good discounts. Any suggestions as among Cosmo, Wynncore, V/P and CET?

7. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just move on from Mlife. I was an Mlife loyal for my first 7 trips, but have stayed my last 5 at CET because Mlife just got progressively worse as time went on. I'm a low roller these days since I don't gamble as much anymore, but CET still treats me fairly with comped nights at their mid and lower end properties. Very fair for my level of play.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll probably get the most room availability for your gambling buck at CET. More properties and lower room prices than the rest.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    #1 MGM has a history of ignoring negative customer feedback. The controversy on parking fees made both the Vegas and LA press when it leaked. There response was insulting and they did it anyway.

#2 The strip operates with the "There's a sucker born every minute" mentality. They figure the customers they lose will be easily replaced and so far they've been proven right.

It does make sense to communicate displeasure with the average corporation but MGM has made it clear they don't give a rat's ass.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. MiamiDave

MiamiDave You Can't Handle the Truth

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Their stock is doing great with strong financial reports the last couple years, especially 2016. If you guys don't like it, move on. They don't care about the people gambling $400 per day. They're targeting the casual visitor who's doing other things than gambling, or gambles without regard to odds and extra resort costs, and they're still taking care of their bigger players. The ones in the middle need to find another option.

11. tex55

tex55 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would move on from them. I am a low-mid roller at CET, and I get bombarded with free room offers at their mid-range properties (no Caesars or PH). Unless you're a high-roller table games player, you won't get much from Venetian/Palazzo or Cosmo.

12. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Demand is at an all time high for Las Vegas resort rooms. It's simple economics folks. I'd rather not go back into an overall recession so I'll take the good and bad that comes with an improved economy.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.