1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Thanks Cosmopolitan

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by todd7764, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd go down to the front desk sometime after 11:00am. Most of the Sunday morning checkouts should be done by then. You might have to wait for a room to be cleaned.

They may even be able to arrange a Sunday move when you check in.

2. Timberwolf

Timberwolf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, that sounds like a good plan!

3. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are looking for a party pool, Marquee is a top tier and gets jumping Friday afternoon and all day Saturday. If you are a guest, you get in free to the pool party and night club.

The Bamboo pool is more of a relaxed pool with the chairs in the water and people sipping cocktails. They have another one call the Boulevard pool that is in between and just a fun place to hang out.

I had issues the first stay or maybe 2 and almost did the same. Went back on an offer and they had ironed out a lot of kinks the past 2 or 3 years that they had in the beginning. Service was one I remember really sucking, and now as another poster stated is some of the best and everyone makes you feel good you are there!

Stayed at the Venetian years ago, the Terrace Studio is comparable in size to the Venetian rooms, with a different layout and a balcony that can't be beat. If you are there during a weekday, you will have a better chance, but do the $20 trick and try to get yourself a view. Let us know how it goes!

4. highlow

highlow Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious, I'm in no way a High Roller, but I'm Diamond Tier 1 at Ceasars. I'm considering Cosmo, but haven't received any offers in a few years. Considering a switch of properties, but short of walking into the hosts lounge, not sure what the protocol would be for trying to get a nice weekend out to check it out again. Have an identity card from years back. Thanks.

5. VegasDaytripper

VegasDaytripper Re-Re-Retired Degen

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you can reach out to kevin
    [email protected]
    and see if he is still matching offers from other properties

i had my first stay at cosmo arranged by Kevin this way
    i forwarded my offer from Venetian/Palazzo and got 2 nights free + $250 food & beverage at cosmo (cosmo won't match freeplay offers)

i enjoyed my stay
    even though i lost a lot of money playing there

now the only thing that irked me was ... i sent a thank you email to Kevin and the host he set me up with ...
    and never got any response back
    i thought that was a little rude and a letdown

6. Timberwolf

Timberwolf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! Absolutely will. Heading down Sat for 9 days.

7. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, that is a long time! Best of luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.