1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Rewards disappeared over long weekend?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Timberwolf, May 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timberwolf

Timberwolf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey folks,

Newbie here. Been lurking for a little while but 2 Vegas trips this year so decided to sign up.

Been playing myvegas for a little while, getting some points where i can redeem a reward or too. All of a sudden last Saturday, the list of rewards available to me shrunk considerably. All buffet options at Aria are gone, same with Bellagio. Criss Angel at Luxor is gone, and many many more. Aria down to 2 pages only of rewards.

At first i figured it was because of the long weekend. Asked my wife, and it's the same for her on her cell phone, but she checked her ipad and all rewards are still listed there.

How does that make any sense? Anyone heard of this before? Are they gone for anyone else too? And will they return?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm still seeing all of those rewards.
    It sounds like the game thinks that you are/were in Nevada, as those rewards you listed aren't shown to "locals." Which version of the game is this? You may need to contact their support to clear it up if it's happening on the Facebook version. If a mobile device, it may just take a reboot of the phone or uninstall/re-install of the app to get it to see your home location.

3. Timberwolf

Timberwolf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for post. Yes it's on an Android phone. Have tried the phone reboot. No luck. If i uninstall the app will i not lose all my points?

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not if you've linked the app to your Facebook. When you reinstall, just link the app back to your Facebook account.

5. Timberwolf

Timberwolf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Touche. I have not done so, but will tonight and give it a go.

Still think its very weird!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.