1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Golden Nugget Pool Access Before Room Is Ready?

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by erica1025, May 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas Erica

Vegas Erica VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm thinking about spending my first day/evening of my solo trip at the Nugget. I've stayed there before but its been a few years.

I was wondering if any one has experience with checking their bags and relaxing by the pool even if the room isn't ready.

Easter with my Peeps
  2. Vegas Erica

Vegas Erica VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I did some more googling and it looks like if I want to get in to the pool area before the room is ready the pool daypass is $25
    Otherwise a room key is the other way to get in

Easter with my Peeps
  3. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would call them and ask. If you are staying there that day they should let you use the pool area why you are waiting for your room. I asked the same question about the Mirage a couple of weeks ago and a member here stated they would set us up with pool access if we asked. At worst they give you a blank key to flash when going to the pool area.

• Like Like x 1
  4. spicole

spicole No shirt, no shoes... NO DICE!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree BarelyHangingOn, I seriously doubt they will try to charge you to access the pool if you have a reservation there but your room is not ready. They'll give you a pass or give you a blank key.

5. todd7764

todd7764 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The pool entrance is very close to the check in desk, so it shouldn't be a problem.

6. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they should not charge you. I have never tried it at the GN, but I have several other places, and never a problem or a fee. they usually just give me a key and tell me check back a few hours later for my room assignment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.