1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife Summer offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by brit2vegas, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brit2vegas

brit2vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all, has anyone seen any corporate offers valid thru August yet? My old offers are gone from my account and I`d really like to get my rooms booked. I`ve got comps at other properties, but I`m holding out for something `nicer` from MLife. :beer:

2. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The current corporate offer valid through Oct 14. Already out weeks ago.

3. fugsworth

fugsworth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My new offers usually arrive mid-month (or close to it); I don't know if that's the case for everyone. Most of my current offers are book by 5/15 and valid through 10/14, so I'm surprised to see you ask for offers valid through August-- what sort of booking windows do they normally give you?

EDC
  4. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Question about that- even if you have booked something (ie for my next trip this summer) and I know I can get a better offer - will the offers not be as good with the summer offers, or will there not be any at all? I often wonder about that..

5. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I don't have much here as well;currently platinum member, played in March @ MGM Grand Vegas. I have only two hotel specific offers Aria and Mirage. Also, corp offers for 3 nights @ all MGM property's in Vegas. But looking forward to property specific offers; especially looking for MGM since I played there on March. So we will see how it goes!!

6. brit2vegas

brit2vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, thanks for your replies. I just called, and yes I do have offers in my account, but I cant see them! and customer services say I need to call each property individually to find out the offer. What a pain in the A$$$.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I totally agree with you... when I speak with my host @ mgm property's they usually tell me to call/contact them directly for coming up trips however I still would like to see some offers thru mlife.

8. brit2vegas

brit2vegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, we usually look at the room types offered at each property and freeplay/ RC, and then pick a resort, easy. Probably just book Aria, we were going to try somewhere else this year but I`m not spending the evening calling 7 or 8 different hotels in Vegas from the U.K. :thumbsdown:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. mikeyvegas1

mikeyvegas1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The one I have with this expiration date has to be booked by may 15 so I would guess there is another one coming soon.

Sons 21st birthday trip
  10. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that's hard to say.
    MGM is not known to be so considerate.

11. DAS4413

DAS4413 MIA

This latest offer all you have to do is pick any property and the calendar come up all the way to OCT14. You can see all the comp dates for every property. real simple.

12. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not for me! My spring offer that said "book by April 30" expired. Now tier discount only (other than existing Aria offer that has a may 31th book by date...and goes till aug. 31.)

BUT for some reason I always get mine late, usually a month or so late than others. (Others had their spring/winter 2017 offer in November, I didn't get mine till 12/16/17. But once it came, it was a solid one.)

Could be my habit of booking two mlife offers per trip...I think they know I get my money's worth, and delay as long as possible. :wiggle:

My rule of thumb, find out the "good through" date that others have, and WAIT until you get that same "good through" date.

If you get a cruddy offer with an earlier "good through" date? (If you consistently get good offers....) I'd suggest not redeeming an offer until it has current "good through" dates. An offer with an earlier "good through" date can often a phishing offer, hoping to get you to bite on an offer than might be weaker than your official/main seasonal offer.

Case in point? Prior to getting a stellar spring offer for 3 nights in a corner suite at Aria....they kept pushing 2 nights in a standard room. Had I bit, I may, or may not have received the good offer.

You'll get it, for some reason mlife tends to release them earlier to some, and later for others. I think JeJas just charmed them!

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  13. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Multi,
    I believe you are right. I did have such experience in the past, with a lesser offer came earlier to bait you.

Also as people mentioned before (I experienced as well), if you have reservation(s) already booked,
    they do affect your coming offers, not necessarily bad, but could delay or change your new offers.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI JUST got my corporate offer today. It's solid and what I was expecting, just odd I get them later. But, as long as I get them, I'm happy :wiggle::woohoo::wiggle:

I am already chomping at the bit to redeem though :eek:

• Like Like x 2
  15. GrPa

GrPa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here.

16. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What kind of offers did you get? Mine is still same "three nights comped (all) w $100 resort credit" good till October 14th

17. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HI Drew! Remember, I play slots, not tables, which have a lower threshold for goodies. (That's the only reason mine is a little higher on RC.)

It mirrors my spring offer....3 nights free, $250 FP, $200 RC at all except very bottom, $350 RC for the lower ones: mc/luxor/excal. Good through 10/31

• Like Like x 2
  18. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very nice offers!!! Btw my wife and I ahead to Vegas in couple of days!!! :lock:

• Like Like x 1
  19. cjcjcj

cjcjcj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got my latest offer. Am quite happy!

The last two rounds were only 175 FP/100 RC and 3 standard nights. Suites at MC, Excal, NYNY, Luxor.

My play has been up significantly in December and February trips so I was waiting to see the effect.

Now up to $500 Freeplay, and Resort credits between $250 and $700 at the properties.

ARIA shows "Three nights in an Innovative Suite and Tower Lounge Check-in" but then no dates available. No biggie, ARIA is on my Semi-Permanent Banned list.

Best rooms at Properties are
    Bellagio - Bellagio Suite
    MB - Panoramic 2 bed or Conference suite
    Delano - Penthouse Superior or 2 Bedroom
    Mirage- Mirage Suite

• Like Like x 2
  20. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats CJCJCJ! That's a HUGE spike in an offer...I'm doing a happy dance FOR you. If you do a TR can't wait to see what room you picked...enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.