1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas 2.0 mobile app?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by rmur23, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmur23

rmur23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just downloaded the new version on my iphone and to me this seems like a terrible upgrade. The graphics are choppy and laggy, the layout is confusing and user unfriendly, and for whatever reason they multiplied the chips by a base of basically 25X on everything so the scale on everything has completely changed. Not sure why they changed so much and everything seems worse.

2. stiles525

stiles525 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So this isn't an update to the current app. Its a whole new app to download? I'm confused...:confused:

3. jackcrack

jackcrack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's an update. Some people have had the new features in the old app for a while and some people have had the app for a while now. I have a friend that got the update a week ago but it hasn't been pushed to me yet.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Southpawslayer

Southpawslayer Tourist

I just got the new app.....not impressed

5. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't see it in the Play Store yet, but Amazon had the new version for me.

6. Packeral

Packeral High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have an iPhone and mine just updated today.

7. blkshirt

blkshirt High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    iphone release was dated 4/18... didn't seem buggy to me, I'm using an iphone 7 plus

8. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just updated it as well. Did seem confusiing and was shocked the multiplication of chips - looked like 30x as many to me. I have not tried to play it yet - frankly I rarely play the game just log in during my commute to collect chips so I have a bunch available when I do want to play.

9. rayzor

rayzor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    agree 100% its horrible

10. bronx12

bronx12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How about an update to the rewards? That would be one that people would actually care about.

• Like Like x 1
  11. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So while trying to navigate the new app today on my iPhone 6 I accidentally bought $32 worth of chips.

Put a ticket in on Apples website, they called me within one minute and I was on hold for less than two minutes and they immediately refunded my purchase.

I was very impressed with how easy and fast it was to get my problem resolved.

12. tmoney25

tmoney25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just upgraded this morning. It looks a lot busier. I'll give it some time before determining if I like it or not.

13. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My first and biggest gripe? It takes FOREVER to earn LPs. I've been spinning since the update and the bar hasn't budged. Also, I hated the big bets and bankroll with myKonami, which is why I stopped playing it, so that in myVegas annoys me. Plus, not everyone got the extra chips (or as they said: zeroes) after the update.

I do like that you can gift, and I am interested in how the VIP thing actually works, but overall I'm not a fan so far.

14. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you mentioned the LPs.
    It looks like mine are not adding to the total and played quite a while.
    I figured there is something wrong with it now and quit playing.

15. Ayeegit

Ayeegit Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where the heck is the daily feee spin now located? Have looked everywhere in the new app, but not having any luck....

16. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a host and I'm VERY disappointed that they are trying to move me off of Facebook.

I asked my host if I will still be able to do things via Facebook, haven't heard back yet.

You need to get to level 7 on the mobile app to maintain your "VIP Host" status.

17. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm been lucky to just maintain VIP level 3. I imagine the only way to move up is to spend money.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I emailed mine about it before the update, as I wanted to get some stuff sorted for July, and she said everything would remain the same for the forseeable.

Got an email from her today with the 'have you updated', and in that it said they'll gradually be restricting things as they update in the coming months.

Eventually you'll need to maintain a level to stay as a hosted player.

19. atomicboy

atomicboy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    trying to be like mykonami and popslots should have left it alone

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. rcc4au

rcc4au Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Am I missing something when they say you can earn more VIP points by playing other games? I've yet to see any way this can increase your VIP level because they don't do the myVIP stuff on the other games (yet?). Sort of seems like false advertisement if they say you get them from playing other games, yet you don't get it... I've not been overly impressed with the new setup, although I did make it to "amethyst" level this morning. Only 300 more VIP points to reach the next level - at which point I'll never make it any higher because I don't purchase enough chips to even get close to advancing. Seems as if they are trying to weed people out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.