1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How to play the mobile game? Does it make a difference?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jhpa, Apr 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhpa

jhpa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am heading to Vegas in July. So I thought I might try to maximize my myVEGAS points.
    Let's say hypothetically that I have 100,000 chips to play.

Do I earn any more credits by betting 50,000 per spin two times versus 10,000 per spin 10 times?

Does it make any difference which slot machine I use for my Bets? As my level increases and I unlock new games, does it make any difference if I bet the new games or continue to bet the ones I've been betting?

Are there any other decisions I should be making that I should keep in mind?

Celebrating a birthday and hanging out - doing Vegas the right way!
  2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depending on what level you are on, there are optimal betting strategies to earning the most loyalty points on the games.

Levels 1 - 5
    80 Chips Per Spin
    8 Spins = 10 Loyalty Points

Levels 6 - 29
    100 Chips Per Spin
    9 Spins = 10 Loyalty Points

Levels 30 - 57
    200 Chips Per Spin
    11 Spins = 10 Loyalty Points

Levels 58 - 139
    1,000 Chips Per Spin
    6 Spins = 10 Loyalty Points

Levels 140 - ?
    1,000 Chips Per Spin
    8 Spins = 10 Loyalty Points

I'm not sure what level the number of spins or chips per spin changes after that, but that's a good way to maximize loyalty from game play, though you limited to 2000 loyalty from game play per day... that can get tedious though.

For the most part though, you will gain the most loyalty from leveling up. I'm at level 783 and leveling up gains me 1000 loyalty points. I think that starts around level 100. That being said, if you can stand the swings of blackjack and betting higher limits, that is a good way to level up.

3. jhpa

jhpa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excuse me, but i am really confused
    In slots, I am level 60. I have 94,748. gold chips (loyalty points?). And I have 65,000 chips.

I click on the Excaliber game and bet 100 chips per line (a total of 3000 chips per spin)

After ten spin i actually have a few more chips but have not gained any loyalty points

What am I missing?

4. SH0CK

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you been playing a lot in the last 24 hours? There is a limit of 2000 loyalty points from game play.

And just be be clear, you are talking about the Facebook version, correct?

5. jhpa

jhpa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been olaying down my free play all day, but have not added more than about 150 points today

I am playing on three iphone apps: my vegas slots; Myvegas blackjack and my konami

6. SH0CK

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ahh that explains it, I'm not much help with the app version of the games.

Never mind what I said earlier. That is for the web version of MyVegas, though I would advise to play it as well to maximize the number of loyalty points before your trip.

I'm going to edit the title of the thread to reflect the mobile version of the games too.

7. ducc

ducc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On the apps does not make any difference. On fb for xp it does not make a difference, for the 10 coin spin bonus lower bets fill slower but overall takes less spins. For example playing 400k a spin takes a little over 1 spin to get the 10 coin bonus, but you could play 3k per spin and it will take 5-6 spins. total of 15-18k at my level.

8. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Playing the app version will get you points extremely slowly. Play maybe 1,000,000 points and you will get perhaps 50 gold chips. Very monotonous. Does it add up? Yes....but if you are shooting for specific goals, far better to play the facebook version

9. jhpa

jhpa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to facebook ( on my phone) and searched for and found the myvegas page. I clicked on play game and it connected to my app

Should i not play on my phone and just play it on my desktop?

10. SH0CK

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can't play the web/Facebook version on your phone. It's a separate game that won't run on your phone.
    Playing the Facebook version along with the 4 phone games is the best way to increase loyalty points.

11. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually, with Puffin you can. My only issue with it is you can't collect all of your hotel chips/LPs. I would have even more LPs had I actually used it (and joined a myVegas friends group) ages ago. I went many months only playing on the mobile just for convenience. With daily logins and the friend multiplier on FaceSpace you can really rack up LPs.

As to earning LPs on mobile slots, doing the challenges is key. You won't earn a ton of points from regular play, so just like the web version you should somewhat slow play it. Also, naturally, don't use the app from the Play store so that you can earn points on the level up. Mobile Blackjack is king, though. If you play your cards right (figuratively and literally), you can earn a hefty amount of points between the meter and the collectible cards. I would save up until you have at least a few hundred thousand. I'm also a fan of building chips to make runs with through freebet, then switching to single deck.

12. jhpa

jhpa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all....
    but I have to tell you...
    I don't understand a damn thing of what you are talking about.
    What is Puffin?
    What are Hotel chips?
    What are LPs?
    What is a friend multiplyer?
    What is Facespace?
    What is the Play store?
    What is the meter and what is the collectible cards (i think I might know them - i get some for some reason when I play blackjack, but I have no idea what they do)
    What is freebet?
    Other than that, I am fine.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  13. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

14. daveg000

daveg000 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The mobile games are worthwhile. The Amazon download is better than Playstore for points , but some of my devices choke on it. The MyVegas app, seems to reward more points than the MyKonami app or the Myvegas Blackjack app.

Many different mobile games, separate points from the Facebook game to play in the three apps, but loyalty points add up from all. So the more you use, the more points you generate.

As for playing the face book game, rather than the mobile apps, on your phone, I use Photon browser, it allows me to gather all my points from the hotels, using the grab mode, instead of the mouse mode unlike Puffin. The only reason I do this is if I'm traveling without a computer, to keep up my daily use, (consecutive days multiply points).

15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
    15 NIGHTS, 16 DAYS, May 8-23, MGM PK, GOLDN NUGGET, TIMESH, MANDALAY
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.