1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MJ One Theater

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by GA Redneck, Mar 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When going to site to buy tickets why is the Golden Circle and the Producer Seats more when it looks like they are farther from the stage? Also it looks like the Sunday Show tickets are cheaper than Friday & Saturday Shows.

VEGAS BABY!
  2. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMO I seen it twice (one from last weekend)you don't want to seat too close because of these cirque de shows are all over on stage so you kinda want to seat towards to back. Tell you the truth, I don't think there's really any bad seats it's good size theater and they have lots Activities. It's an awesome show.

• Like Like x 1
  3. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Drewm1972! So I looked at prices and do I want say Section 101 Row R Seat 15&16 or Section 203 Row BB Seat 13&14? Both are same price but was just wondering which is the better seats? I've never been to this theater and is Section 203 in an Upper Level?

VEGAS BABY!
  4. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually 3/12 when we were watching it was section 203 and I want to say it was EE and similar seating... think prices were $140ish per. And it was great seat. And sounds like your seating is right on "section" and seating location BB even much bettter!!! Have a great time it's awesome show wait till finale!!!

5. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In that Section 203 is it in an Upper Balcony Level? Like is it over that Section 101?

VEGAS BABY!
  6. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, so as I recall you look down on the stage which gives you great view.... there's so much going on stage section101 can not see everything .. there's people coming from ceiling lol.

7. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw the show on Tuesday, May 9, 2017.

I was disappointed. My wife and son loved the show, I expected more.

I rate this above O though. LOVE is still my favorite Cirque show. Had no problems getting tickets the day of the show. Probably about 75% full and as always, people arrive fashionably late. Such as the five seats to my right, they arrived about 30 minutes into the show.

You definitely want seats in the center, so you easily view what might be transpiring on either side. Although, what is happening on the left side is pretty much the same thing of what is happening on the right side. The only time it doesn't happen like that is when the guitarist can only be in one place at a time, or the four main characters can only be in one place.

You do not want to sit too close as some of the show will happen behind you, but not that much. If you want to see the performers up close and personal, then sit close.

It is the usual Cirque stuff, acrobats, trampolines, but nothing real twisted like Mystere is. No cool stage like KA, LOVE plays lots of Beatles music, this show plays Michael Jackson, but then there is some Michael Jackson talking too.

The end with the hologram of Michael Jackson was cool, I expected more of that. For me, the show should have involved a lot of the Michael Jackson actual music videos because those were cool and redefined music videos.

Would I see this show again? Nope. I am seeing LOVE for the second time though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.