1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo Check-in

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by GA Redneck, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA Redneck

GA Redneck Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just curious if you can and if anyone has done this? Let's say your flight has been delayed or you're arriving really late that night. Can you call the hotel and check-in over the phone?

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if they would do that... after all they always want to check your id, etc. I do know many folks will call if they are going to be late - maybe after 9pm, and for sure if after midnight so they do not decide you are a no-show.

3. The Rumor

The Rumor VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't speak to the Cosmo specifically, but calling ahead to reconfirm you are coming is not a bad idea. They won't check you in but it makes them more likely to hold the room.

4. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done it several times to cover my ass. Once my flight got delayed and didn't land till 11PM, and another time didn't land until 3:30AM

5. ItsVegasTime

ItsVegasTime Vegas Addict

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would call ahed and let them know you are a late arrival. I usually call a few weeks before my trip and have them note my account. As for checking in though you will need to actually go to the desk when you arrive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.