1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Pool temps mid April

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by lsiunsuex, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Friends want to go to Vegas in mid April (week of Easter) and all of us being from New York, I'm arguing that the pool temps might be to low to get in the water and might not be enjoyable.

I know some of the pools are heated - I may stay at MB and they say 2 of the pools are heated but I can't figure out which ones.

Every time we've gone to LV (3 times now) we've gone mid May or early September and it's always been warm enough for us.

Weather channel shows mid April around 75-77 while mid May is closer to 85-90.

I know it only rains like 3 times a year; I just don't want to be disappointed by cold pools going earlier in the season because nice weather / warm pools mean so much to the wife and I - but, going with a group of friends would be much funner then just the 2 of us.

</torn>

2. SaltyNutSnack

SaltyNutSnack LSU Baseball

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All the non heated pools open up today (march 1st) or by the next week or so. Mid April will be excellent temps for the pools.

3. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It will depend on what pools are open and heated.All the pools will be open but not all will be warm.
    The air temp should be great.
    I have been there late May when some of the pools are still cold,
    When checking in at the pool they will be able to direct you to the warmer ones.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BostonJP

BostonJP Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in Vegas in mid-April last year. The weather was beautiful and the pools were fine. I grew up in the NYC suburbs and April in Vegas is like early June here.

5. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I live in san diego and swim in my non heated pool every weekend at least its refreshing. about 56 or so. Pretty much the same as the ocean temp around here. You can do it, just takes a few minutes to get used to it.

6. lsiunsuex

lsiunsuex Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol - while we've had a very mild winter in Western New York, warmer the better for vacation.

The wife says she probably can't take off Easter week anyway and now I hear if we go, she wants to see Elton John, which is only a 2 week show last week of April / first week of May so... Looks like first week of May it is for us.

Thanks for all the input everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.