1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

BConnected Offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by adamj, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamj

adamj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been a solid sapphire level with B Connected for at least the last 10 years with MSS as my home property and been getting monthly room and food offers just as long. Still at sapphire but no offers since February's. Wondering if something has changed with their comp system. Anybody else have the same experience or just me?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. kkinwi

kkinwi VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have offers thru April.

3. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sapphire and have through April with a tourney in May also. Call, site can be buggy. Have seen them disappear for awhile and come back

4. tonysb8

tonysb8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got my May/June offers 2 days ago.

5. bluesdude

bluesdude VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sapphire and offers through April.

Dead & Co with my son! June 4 or 5th - June 8th
  6. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife is Emerald, she has offers through April with MSS.

7. smooth899

smooth899 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm the same as OP. I'm solid Sapphire, have gotten offers from Orleans, Gold Coast, and Sam's Town consistently for years but have no offers past February.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here. Offer through April 31.

9. John Steiner

John Steiner Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in the same position as the OP. Both my wife and I individually are long time Sapphire, have always gotten offers from MSS, Suncoast, Orleans, Gold Coast, and Sam's Town consistently for years but have no offers past February other than some pay tournament junk.
    I contacted MSS, Suncoast, and Sam's Town marketing directly (not reservations) and got 3 completely different explanations for the "problem". I had long telephone conversations with them and their supervision got involved in one case.
    Only MSS said they could see I should have gotten offers, and MANUALLY entered them onto the B Connect website. Suncoast said they could see that I should have offers, but since they could not be seen by reservations, that there was nothing they could do. Sam's Town responded with a canned email about how offers and comps work, treating me like a total neophyte....... All three marketing types said with luck, I'll maybe start getting offers again for May/June...........
    I believe that Boyd's has a systemic problem, I was told by one of these marketing people that they had had a lot of similar complaints but had no idea what the problem was. I finally gave up, booked what I could with MSS on their comp offer, and also (gasp) booked nights with the California at "Sapphire Rate" and hope to get a back-end comp issued!
    Needless to say, if I can get a better deal with anyone else, the Cal reservation will be quickly canceled!

10. gyosh1

gyosh1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same situation. Give them a call and tell them you want to speak to the Marketing Department (the Player's Club desk will not be able to help you). They will manually add your offers to your BConnected account. I do not know if this will fix the problem going forward.

• Like Like x 1
  11. tonysb8

tonysb8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did this about a week ago. They told me to hang tight because my May/June offers were set to post online any day. They posted online just a couple days after I spoke with them :beer:

12. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very strange but it seems based on our members on VMB that Boyd regularly experience problems with getting the offers out to the members. This hasn't been the first time that members have posted having problems with their future offers.

I personally haven't experienced these problems but feel for those who do. I guess the best course of action is what was mentioned earlier and to call the marketing dept. and bypass the players club desk.

13. reduster

reduster Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got our May/June Suncoast offers online today, boy have they chopped them.Gone from 3 days a month in a suite with $100 a day food and $250 a day slot play, to a normal room, no food comp,and $100 slot play.

14. surf87

surf87 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the 3 free nights congratulations on attaining sapphire in Oct 2016, but nothing free since then. They must know that I might drop back down to ruby so they are not wasting free nights with me. 20% off and $10 dining is the best offers that I'm getting.
    [​IMG]

15. alexlifeson

alexlifeson High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in the same boat as you and my play on my last two trips has increased so that's not the reason. Something bizarre is going on and seems to be only be affecting some people.

16. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have no room offers, Mrs. F does. We played a shitload the last 2 months of 2016. I also put in for win/loss statements to be emailed and got nada.

17. gregluvsvegas

gregluvsvegas Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Boyd seems to be revising things. I just got my May/June offer and things are a bit different. First the offer code seems to have changed format. Someone is going to need to get the secret decoder ring out to figure out what the new codes mean. Also, my 4 night stay offer is for May 1 to June 30, and I am offered $120 in FP for that time period. I don't see any free food offer, but this just posted to my account, so it may not be updated yet. Things are changing for sure.

18. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Flusher, you can download it and print it yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep, did that. Boyd got $4K out of us last year. I hope I ate, drank, and slept at least half of that back.

Oddly we were both winners at Fremont... maybe I'm lucky there!

20. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You found playable paytables at Fremont at their bars? I never have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.