1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Mansion Dining...???

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Drewm1972, Feb 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hey guys...so I'm staying at MGM skylofts coming up in March trip...and I have spoken with a friend of mine and he swears by I/we should go eat at Mansion breakfast so has anyone have dine there? If so what's so big deal eating there? It's just a Resturant right? And it's not open for public? (If so, that's crazy)

2. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

Exclusive with excellent food and atmosphere.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've had dinner there a few times courtesy of the degens. An amazing experience.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, do they have there own exclusive menu? How's the price? It will be all comped so I really don't worry but what type of food is it? American or European? I did hear it's quiet and great atmosphere.

What did you guys order? Is menu good for all type (meaning varieties) I just don't want it to be too funky European or so,etching lol I would prefer classic American food.

5. ken2v

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never seen a menu and never saw a price or tally. Our friends told the captain we wanted this and this and this and this, and out it came. The whole turbot has been a centerpiece each time, caviar, beef, pork, some kick ass vodka and omg wine, veggies of all ilk, some things with an Asian twist, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know about dinner there lol sounds very fancy I think we gonna have dinner at morimoto but I'm planning on to have breakfast there so will see how it goes but thanks for info!!!

7. ken2v

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've sauntered in there when the boyz were wrapping up breakfast before we headed out to Shadow. I just didn't really see the sun and stars shining down upon such an experience. It seems to me if someone has access to such an amenity, then really go for it. In golf parlance, it's like a bud inviting you to play Pebble but then saying "Ah, whatever, let's go play Spanish Bay instead." Spanish Bay does not suck. It's also not Pebble.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well my friend informed me that since my next trip is at skylofts (first time) then I was "qualified" ;(whatever that means lol) to dine there so I'm planning to have breakfast (most likely) so will see....

9. ken2v

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey, take the perks when you can get them. But also remember they are there to prepare what you want.

10. the nuts

the nuts VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty cool. What Im not clear on is how you "qualify" for the butler to invite you to eat at the mansion restaurant. It would suck to go out of your way to stay at the skylofts (because you cant afford the 10K a night price tag of the mansion lol) and not get to dine in the mansion.

11. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, it would not suck. Nothing sucks about staying at the Skylofts

I Need Spa
  12. the nuts

the nuts VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dont get me wrong its a beautiful condo with wonderful amenities, but I wouldn't go out of my way to stay there unless I knew I had access to the Mansion dining experience.
    Just not a big fan of that side of the strip. Very subjective in my case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.