1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas $75 Luxor / Tender Steakhouse Credit > Question Please

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by stinnymn, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stinnymn

stinnymn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The MyVegas $75 Luxor /Tender Steakhouse credit reward states that you must spend a minimum $150 pre-tax for this credit to be applied...

Next month there will be six of us dining at Tender Steakhouse at one table with a total bill that will certainly be minimum $300 pre-tax...

Can two MyVegas players each use a $75 Tender steakhouse reward > reducing the minimum $300 pre-tax bill by $150?

Anyone been in this same group-dining situation at Tender Steakhouse?

Thanks for your thoughts!

2. ChilliPalmer

ChilliPalmer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would call and confirm if I were you. The terms and conditions don't seem to exclude it. However most other restaurant rewards are only one per table. I called Wolfgang at MGM about this once and they showed no flexibility at all so we dined elsewhere.

3. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Stinnymn,

I've done this at least 3x. Yes, they combine the 2 my vegas vouchers, but you have to spend at least 300$. I was there in November 2016 and my bill was 296$ and I had to order a coffee in order to hit the 300$ otherwise they couldn't apply the voucher.

Just confirm with them before hand unless things have changed since November.

Cheers.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. stinnymn

stinnymn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks very much for the prompt reply > really appreciate the information! I will also call down to confirm if anything may have changed > more great advice!

5. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have also done this myself with a friend during the summer of 2015. We called ahead of time and they said it was allowed, as long as we spent at least $300. Solid meal with great service.

6. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also have done this on multiple occasions at Tender and will be doing it again in just over a week. Enjoy. Try some from the Wild game menu!!!

7. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if you can also combine the food and beverage coupons they give you at check in?

8. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They no longer give these out at check in. Stopped about year and 1/2 ago. Too bad - I always would use a few of them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.