1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Newark Airport Parking

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by npom, Feb 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be flying from Newark in april and am not sure where to park. I know it is very expensive to park at the airport and there are so many off site lots that I don't know which one to choose. I also found a website called airportparkingreservations.com that has some decent prices but again I'm not sure which to choose. The one I am looking at is jiffy parking. Does anyone have any knowledge of it? Is it best to make a reservation? Have you ever used the website I mentioned above? Any suggestions would be a big help.

2. Daani

Daani Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We always use one of numbered lots and then take the shuttle. Its, if I remember correctly, 18 dollars a day. No special reservation needed.

3. BlueBellThunder

BlueBellThunder VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've used airportparkingreservations.com in the past at PHL and got a decent discount. I have flown out of EWR in years so I'm not familiar with the parking situation there. A reservation can't hurt.

4. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Rates were really good on airportparkingreservations.com. I think it was $8 at Jiffy and only $6 at a place called Wallys. Both had 24 hours shuttles. We flew from Newark once before but I can't remember the name of the place we parked at. I had bought a groupon and only ended up paying $7 for the week. There are groupons available now but they aren't valid the week we are going.

5. guapoxxx

guapoxxx High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never used the above location. I ALWAYS use Vista Parking at https://vistaparking.com/ as the service was good and my cars were taken care of. They only do daily parking (24hr intervals) and they do have free promo codes on their website for a $9.50/daily rate. Also, when I arrive at Vista Parking there has always been a van there (no wait) to shuttle us over to EWR (which is a 5-10 minute ride). BTW, what place offers $7 parking for the week?

Annual Golf Trip
  6. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had purchased a groupon. The price was $27 but since it was my first groupon they had sent me a $20 code to use so that brought the price down to $7. I can't remember the name of the place but it was on international way I think.

7. guapoxxx

guapoxxx High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks @npom! I'll be on the lookout for any Groupon deals before my May trip.

Annual Golf Trip
  8. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are a few on there now but they aren't valid the week we go. If you have never used groupon before go ahead and sign up and they will send you a coupon code usually for 10 or 20 dollars off your first purchase.

• Like Like x 1
  9. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ VIP Whale

Check out Global Airport Parking. We've gotten some decent rates at hotel parking lots.

• Like Like x 1
  10. pfunk

pfunk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wallypark is excellent, especially for $6

• Like Like x 1
  11. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! I was hoping someone would tell me that.

12. fischer

fischer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends how far you are from the airport, but we are almost 2 hours upstate NY. We just booked and stayed last thursday at the Ramada Plaza ( on the airport loop in Newark) $120.00 a night WITH free parking for the week while we were in Orlando. Free shuttle service every half hour. I felt this was very reasonable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.