1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots Top dollar multi denom

Discussion in 'Slots' started by Sofrustrared69, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sofrustrared69

Sofrustrared69 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here the deal. So Top dollar has where u can switch to different denominations. Anywhere from Dollar to hundred dollar.

So here my question. I was playing the $100, $200 a spin for 10 spins. Nothing. I switch to $25, $50 a spin it hits. Gave me 85 credits. Got$2125. Now if i kept betting the $200 would it have hit $8500?

The floor person says no. Since it different denomination. What do you guys say?

2. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn $100-$200 per spin???? Or $25 per spin... answer I don't know the outcome. But man you must put thru quite of coins(?)in those slots!!!!

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can not answer specifically. But, every spin is tied to the random number chip thing, so you could just as easily gone dry at $25 a spin too.

going 10 spins with nothing is not that unusual, is it?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no. i belive every time u change it changes the r n g .

5. flyguyfl

flyguyfl MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Every spin is independent and determined by the random number generator. Could have hit on the fist $200 or never on the $50.

6. flysrb

flysrb Hey Now!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Now!
    I usually parley up, noy down.
    Got no clue about the RNG thing though.
    Great question!

7. Frankr163

Frankr163 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Due to the RNG, the time it took you to change denominations there was possibly a million different outcomes cycled through.
    There was not one outcome waiting for your next spin, be it at $200 or $2.

Anniversary Trip
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly.

9. Sofrustrared69

Sofrustrared69 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all the replies. I'm just like come on machine. When I do $200 a spin nada. When switch to $50 a spin it hits. Happened 2 different times. Top dollar bonus plus a double and 2 three bars.

10. Letter_E

Letter_E Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The floor person was right. Each denomination has a separate RNG chip. So when you switch values, you are literally switching computers to a new randomizer. That's how you can have different payback % on the same machine. Each one is independent of each other.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Sofrustrared69

Sofrustrared69 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Letter E. Thanks for the response. Floor person right. I'm relieved. Well i played that machine twice that night. The second time i thought it was soo fishy. I switched from $200 to $50 boom the first spin hit. I had $1500 in the machine already. Then hit $2000. So that was ok. Both times really just getting my money back. Which is good. :)

Then went to lighting machine. Put $500 in. Bet $25 a spin. Gave exactly $1200 on bonus. Come on. That so questionable for w2g. ;)

12. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did not know there was a separate RNG - seems silly. But it does not matter. Even if it was the same RNG, in the millisecond you pressed the buttonto switch denom, it went through lots of new outcomes. The outcome of the next spin is not determined until you press the button. It is not set waiting for you to hit the button.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That really sucks. We would all (or at least most of us) would have been more than happy to get a $1100 or so bonus. For the life of me, I do not know why they do not have a program option to reduce the number of jackpots at or just over $1200. Make the pain stop.

14. Sofrustrared69

Sofrustrared69 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nostresshere. Thanks for your input. I always thought it was time u pressed button with RNG and outcome. My timing is horrible.

I'm lol at your post about the jackpot...make the pain stop. Well i lose my ass off all the time. Even with those 3 jackpots. I'm still down over $3,000

I have posted about how machines just take and take. I've even called gaming on more than one occasion. I can sit there and put $1400 plus in a penny machine and get nothing. So lately I've been doing high limit with bank roll instead. I love da machines

15. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those W2-gs cause extra money on taxes for many people. It costs me money on Medicare. It can roll somebody into more tax. Feds act like you actualy won money, when of course you did not.

16. stackinchips

stackinchips VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It wouldn't matter if the RNG switches between denoms or not. The act of pushing the button to switch denom means that the millisecond that you hit the button to spin is different than if you hadn't stopped to change the denom.

ETA:nostress beat me to it....That's what you get for not reading all the way through!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.