1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

My new MLIFE offer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Marilynfan, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marilynfan

Marilynfan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So on my trip in September at Aria I really upped the gambling and according to my win/loss I had coin-in of 8K. This is double what I normally play. I had a couple good wins so I was able to keep playing longer.

Anyway, I have been waiting to see what the new offers would be like. I got one that was 3 nights, $100 resort and $100 free play. I normally get just 2 nights with $75/$75. So I was good with the new offer but of course it ended before the dates I need. I had to book it by yesterday.

So today I look to see what offer may have replaced it - they emailed it to me and I can see it online.....

SPECIAL RATES FROM $85!!

Are you kidding me? No comp room, no free play, no resort credit??? What happened?

2. Char1

Char1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would call Mlife VIP Services and ask. I have done this in the past and the offer they gave me was better than the offer that was available on the website.

It may be worth a try.

Good Luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:

this may or may not have anything to do with your play.

I have been getting suite offers for a few now on a regular basis. but, I also get offers like that. I think they just make those offers available to everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah don't be discouraged just give it few more days mlife should be updated...I have similar offers and it keeps extend
    Now I have up to "offer good till July" so just wait few days. Also worst case, I would call Aria directly speak with VIP or speak to a host!!! Good luck friend

• Like Like x 1
  5. WWGB

WWGB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just experienced this myself, but at the Mirage. My recent offers had been 1-2 nights on "select" dates and as low as $45 on other dates, $50 resort credit.

On my last visit my coin-in was twice as high as before, but my new offer is merely "Special rates from $45" with the non-$45 rates being about 50% higher than before. This might be the final nudge I need to plan an all-downtown trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.