1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

how does entry to hyde bellagio work?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by random512, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. random512

random512 Low-Roller

How does entry to Hyde Bellagio work? I can buy tickets online to other clubs like Club XS, Hakkasan and Omnia. However, I didn't find a way to buy tickets to Hyde online. Looks like the website says $30 for men, $20 for women after 10pm:

https://www.bellagio.com/en/nightlife/hyde.html?kbid=2584521&cvosrc=ppc.google.bellagio%20hyde&cvo_crid=156885736692&Matchtype=e&s_kwcid=AL!4737!3!156885736692!e!!g!!bellagio%20hyde&ef_id=VZEE0QAAATAN8h55:20161204021425:s

Is it as simple as that? Just show up at 10pm or later, pay $30 and enter? Does Hyde normally have lesser known or local DJ's? Is there anything strategic I should know before going?

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yup its that simple but they guy who it was or used to be ,who did the door ,we called him pepe le pue is an ass ,if ur a bunch of guys he will or can make u wait or he prefers i woudnt to be greased but yes everyone gets in its not a big deal and as long as u pay they dont care

ps its not a big place.pss girls done usualy pay there also there usualy get a free drink or 2 thru drink tickets if they dont look like pigs or know how to work the system

hope that helps

hyde has celebutards as djs its a very small club they dont book real djs they dont need to its too smal.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

also there not as strict with the dress code
    pss most off hyde is all tables uve been warned

4. RPMCanes

RPMCanes VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Walk past the place and don't enter. It sucks.

5. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I avoid nightclubs like the plague, but have been at Hyde during the day time and it's a cool place to have a drink or two.

Expensive even by Vegas standards though, two vodka sodas and two bud lights was almost $60.

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thats not expensive thats kinda cheap and hyde during the day isnt really hyde

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.