1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by rscpa, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rscpa

rscpa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    first time staying in a Bellagio suite. Is there any particular suite # or location I should ask for?

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which kind of suite did you book? Paid or comped?

There are fountain views and partial fountain views and of course those with no fountain views.
    The Salone Suite is just a larger room with a much larger bath. No door between bedroom and sitting area.
    There are suites in the main tower and in the spa tower.

3. azlefty

azlefty VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I once stayed in a 2BR penthouse suite, the most opulent room I ever have and ever will stay in. It was during the recession and I got a free room through a promo. It was supposed to be a 1BR but they were out of those so we got a 2BR.

The President of the United States happened to be staying at the Bellagio the same night we were there. Fortunately he was in the other tower so we didn't have to pass through the security screening to go up to our room.

Anyways: It's everything you would expect and hope for in a five star suite, except no butler. It was bigger than our house. Salon with bar, couch, and dining table, and fabulous in every way. Most noticeably, the room has five bathrooms: Two in each bedroom and a powder room in the living room for your guests. Also we kept all of the lotions, shampoos, loofas, etc and came away with a full bucket of them.

I recommend the room for anyone with a large entourage, such as royal families with indentured servants. It would also be good if you plan to host a party of 20 or so invited guests and you are able to get them through security.

For my wife and myself, who are pretty no-frills do-it-yourself kinds of people and normally enthusiastically stay at 3-star off-strip hotels or Holiday Inn Expresses, it felt completely ridiculous. We invited everyone we knew to join us via a facebook post , but nobody was able to make the trip to Vegas on a Wednesday. So we used all 5 bathrooms and messed up the sheets in both beds. Also, we both had the flu so we spent most of the time in bed. I give it 5 stars as a place to convalesce.

https://www.bellagio.com/en/hotel/penthouse-suite.html

4. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have done the full 1BR suite. Very nice room with his/her bath, etc. Salone suite is nice, but no door to bedroom which is important to us.

As to your note about security - ?? We never had any security. You can use regular elevators. Some of the suites are on special floors with elevators inside the VIP checkin area. Still, no security that we saw.

As to using both beds - too bad it was because of the flu - wink-wink.

5. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have stayed in the penthouse suites twice, once the one bedroom the other time, 2 bedroom. Both times there was security. There was no security checking keys before you went to the elevator?

6. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is no security checking keys at the VIP elevators. But you do need a key to make the elevator go to the suite floors and/or villas

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  7. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The first stay we used the VIP elevators, and there was someone there to let our guests up to the room. My husband's company may have arranged that as we had a few catered events in the room. And it was around New Year's Eve. The 2 bedroom suite, we used the other elevators most of the time.

8. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where was this security and what were they asking for?

Many hotels do check to see if you have a room key before letting you get on elevators, but that applies to ALL GUESTS and ALL ROOMS. And, they were not checking to see how many people you had, just that you were not wandering in off the street.

9. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just didn't know what the original post about security was referring to (20 or so guests...security....) I was just referring to the ones checking keys. Don't remember them in VIP though.

10. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have no doubt this is correct. I have stayed on these suite floors more times than I can remember and not once have I seen any type of security checking keys at the VIP elevators. They always have security stationed at the main elevators, but not the VIP

The plans have changed
  11. Mindcr1me

Mindcr1me Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In regards to the OP he may be asking about the suite called "Bellagio Suite". Anybody ever heard of these or stayed in one?

12. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes. I stayed in one last week. Smaller than the PH suites, but unlike the Salons, it is an actual suite with a separate living room. It has the separate mens and ladies bathrooms attached to the bathroom, steam shower, and very nice décor. Very nice room

The plans have changed
  13. rscpa

rscpa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are correct, staying in Bellagio suite, not the tower suites or above.

14. Mindcr1me

Mindcr1me Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How was your view, UK? My wife and I will be staying there in a few weeks and would like to request the best one possible. Any tips or suggestions?

15. Travel Fanatic

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was great. They gave me a fountain view and it was tremendous. I will try and post some pics of the fountain tomorrow. The suite floors only have a couple Bellagio suites on each floor, so the odds of getting the fountain view are (I think) pretty good. My host coded me for that view, so if you have one, ask him or her to help you out. I do not know if they have Bellagio Suites on the regular floors of the hotel, so there may be a bunch more of them tucked away somewhere

The plans have changed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.