1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

First win. EB on SWA and A18 &19 for tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Joe, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now depending on the FA, either all the drinks (2) will be free, or only the first one when flying on a holiday.

• Like Like x 1
  2. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice score - enjoy your trip.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A18-19 are very high. I am guessing that you made your reservation a long time ago. Or, maybe the flight is very light - thanksgiving day?

As to getting onboard that early, you can not of course pick your seatmates. If the plane is full, they can choose to sit with you. If my wife and I are traveling together, I usually look for a row with a smaller person to share the row with. If plane is running full, we do not take an empty row since that means SOMEBODY is going to take the 3rd seat and with our luck, a very large person.

4. Fet297

Fet297 113 survivor North Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh no, wait for it...

:soapbox:

LOL

5. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Watch out now. they shut down my post where I said my wife tries to pick a row where the aisle seat person isn't weight challenged.

• Like Like x 1
  6. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We always pick an aisle seat each, across from each other. More elbow room and easier to get to bathroom. Just hope someone inside doesn't have to pee every 15 minutes. When in flight raising the arm rest makes it easy to get in and out and more room

• Like Like x 1
  7. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We always do window and middle so we can watch the movies I dubbed onto my DVD player. I am not a fan of the aisle seat, since I can sit in the window seat for the 4+ hour flight and not need the restroom. Apparently, from my observations, maybe people cannot and I would hate having to get up a couple a times a flight to let somebody out.

My wife can also make it most flights w/o, but I'll admit if the aisle person gets up, she'll also go.

8. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe the PC term is "horizontally gifted"
    :poke:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just put movies on my tablet. We have more modern tablets but we use old Blackberry Playbooks. If we were to lose them, no big deal.

I was watching episodes of Blindspot to and from Vegas.

You can get a good Android tablet for $50 and put multiple movies and TV shows on them. Our Blackberry's have mini-HDMI ports. I bring the cord and we can watch the movies on a hotel screen.

My wife and I don't want to sit with a weight challenged person either. If someone comes to sit with us that is challenged, she will sit in the aisle seat. She will be too uncomfortable on a long flight with someone spilling over while she sits in the middle. Imagine that happening whilst flying Spirit. The room in their seats is horrible.

10. bubbakitty

bubbakitty Doing retirement again and happily so....

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we got b 12 and 19 going out / a 57 58 coming back. no separate seats drat! no eb either.....but it was a gamble....lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.