1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bellagio Comped Room Query

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by kevin853, Nov 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevin853

kevin853 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry in advance but this is the first time I have ever checked Mlife etc and booked up for a complimentary stay.

I rang up a couple of months ago after receiving 2 nights free at The Bellagio through Mlife. Just checked my page on Mlife and it says I need to pay $486 on check in. Obvioulsy I know I have to pay the resort fees etc I was just wondering why it shows I need to pay for the room also.

mlife.png

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mlife offer booking have been showing various things over the past few months.

I had one in July that showed a rate due for the room although it was comped. There were no issues when I got there.

I booked one a couple of days ago and everything shows correctly on the screen you posted - it shows an offset for the amount of the room, and I'm just paying for resort fees and taxes on them.

I can't see what the entire booking process you went through looked like. If you selected check in and checkout days from a calendar that had all of the nights in your stay labeled COMP, like this:
    upload_2016-11-7_17-8-26.png

and if when you selected a room type, the pricing details displayed an average nightly rate of COMP, like this:
    upload_2016-11-7_17-11-25.png

then I wouldn't worry about it.

If that's not how you remember the booking process, then it's worth a call to make sure.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  3. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately, I think that's par for the course for Mlife marketing offers. At least it's always been that way for me. But I've never had an issue - no one has ever tried to charge me at check in (even for resort fees, but I think that varies by property and player so YMMV).

4. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have same situation like that but when in check in or check out I never had any issues, only had to pay resort fees at the most. I wouldn't worry about, if you like you can call them directly and ask but they will tell you do not worry about it

5. Chicken Dinner

Chicken Dinner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had the same trouble in booking at Mirage a couple times. Its bc the MLIFE website is still a disaster. You can email them and they will get back to you with the correct amt due to bring with if you feel the need.

6. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a myVegas comp offer and it shows the same thing, I mentioned this to a reservations rep and she mentioned that "it's just shows up that way. Just ignore it.". I'm taking her at her word.

7. kevin853

kevin853 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great stuff thanks guys. Don't mind paying my way but didn't want to be duped.

Can always head off somewhere else if feel getting ripped off but seems ok.

Thanks again

8. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, I didn't notice that you had booked over the phone. If you don't remember anything in that conversation leading you to believe the nights weren't comped, I wouldn;t worry about what the website says. Also, if you the nights weren't comped, your credit card would get hit with a deposit for the first night, so if that hasn't happened, you should be good.

9. Erich17

Erich17 It is a real Obsession

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you do comps online it shows "comp" and when you check out it shows total with Resort fee. Just booked NyNY and final total was just Resort fee which will be taken off after I plays

10. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had this too....on my last 3 trips. If nervous, call. I did call each time, and each time they assured me it was comped, and it was.

If it's not asking for a deposit, it sounds like a lovely Mlife glitch. If they are asking for a deposit, then worry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.