1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas mLife HGS redemption issues, but a myVegas rep was very helpful

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by DaiLun, Nov 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, so they modified the myVegas mLife HGS redemption by requiring a two night stay at the Bellagio. Fortunately, they had a comp room offer available, and I took it. I encountered two problems but they were both rectified.

Problem #1 was caused by me as I didn't use the same name for redemption that my mLife account had. The mLife account has my formal name, and I took the redemption with a nickname. The reservations line was kind enough to change my reservation form and resend it to me. It then showed up in my mLife account

Problem #2 was that even though the reservation dates showed as valid for a comp room (pay the resort fee), I wasn't allowed to book the room. I called in to the reservations line, where they waived the $15.00 fee to reserve by phone (because I was having a problem). Nancy, the reservations agent, took care of the problem, booking me in. She made sure to explain to me that the room was booked as a "Run of the House" room, which means that they could ask for two queens, but it wasn't guaranteed. The room would face either the mountains or the strip but NOT the fountains. A rollaway would be an extra $50 a night. On this trip I am traveling with my female cousin, and the beds at Bellagio are huge, and we're both small people, so there shouldn't be any problems, but I can always shell out an extra $50.

So, if you are having problems redeeming the Bellagio comp, just call the reservations desk and explain to them the problem, and they will help you out.

2. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks - I would redeem for the 500,000 points if I could (3 mill I hear). However this year I have none of the offers in my account. (Last year I had them all & no trip planned). Also of course no Bellagio 2 free nights for this weekend anyway on mine. So I have two strikes against me lol.

3. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Regarding rollaways...I have never been charged for one when requesting one from the room. After checking in and going to your room, call down to housekeeping and request a rollaway. They may say you will be charged such and such per night, but in the many times I have done this, I've never seen the charge at the end of the stay. If you tell the front desk at checkin, then most definitely, they will tack on the fee.

4. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tip. I'm hoping that they will have a two queen room available when I check in . . . .

5. Ally Vegas

Ally Vegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you redeem more than 1 myVegas HGS reward? That would be awesome!

6. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately, no. Just one HGS reward per user.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.