1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Indigo Tower Suite

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by cochese, Oct 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cochese

cochese Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to Vegas in February and for the first time I got comped a suite! I have never stayed at Bally's before and I have read some mixed reviews. Has anyone stayed in the Indigo Tower Suite? I am not really concerned about it being modern, I just ask for a clean room and somewhat comfortable beds.
    If anyone has stayed in the tower suite please let me know about your experience.
    Thanks!

2. WyoRide

WyoRide Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed in an Indigo Suite a couple of times and it was more like a large room than a suite. They have a huge jetted tub that kind of separates the bathroom from the bedroom. The beds were comfortable, it includes a coffee maker, and has a small seating area at the foot of the bed. Not a bad room at all, but you would probably have a decent chance of getting moved to the Jubilee Tower at check-in if you asked. The Jubilee Mini Suites are similar, but updated and do not have the tub in the middle of the room.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    try for the jubilee celebrity suite, pay a lil extra if need be, you wont be disappointed...on my next trip, ill have the jubilee grand suite which is maybe half the size of the celebrity suite but i dont need the big room this trip

4. cochese

cochese Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What extras does the Jubilee Celebrity Suite have? Is it just an updated version of the Tower Suite?

5. NewOrleansSlimm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i have pics if you like...has a wet bar provide your own alcohol...2 refridgerators, two bathrooms, several closets, big sofa, dining table, jacuzzi tub, walk through shower, his and her sinks, 3 TVs, ect

6. remmerde

remmerde VMB's Resident Cigar Sommelier

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Frequent Bally's stayer here. Indigo tower rooms never disappoint me. Always clean. Quality beds.

Be aware the Jubilee tower rooms can be noisy with club music all night. Only advantage of the Jubliee rooms is the fancy-shmancy furnishings. Which I don't care a wit about.

• Like Like x 1
  7. NewOrleansSlimm

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ive heard stories about the noise before, we were in jubilee room 6110 looking at cromwell which had several artist performing and we had no noise issues...some friends were there few weeks later and said that the windows were shaking and it was crazy loud...

BTW, heres the jubilee celebrity suite for anyone wondering...not everything shown

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. cochese

cochese Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the pictures Slimm, that room looks awesome! I may have to see what kind of magic I can work when I get there to try to get an upgrade.
    I have also read about noise being a problem in the Jubilee tower which makes me somewhat cautious about moving to that tower. I will be going in February though so maybe the clubs wont be quite as "thumping" then.

9. remmerde

remmerde VMB's Resident Cigar Sommelier

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last time I was there it wasn't either of the clubs making the noise. I had a room facing Paris/Bellagio and there was some pickup truck parked in the right lane of LV Blvd with a live band in the back and another truck full of speakers! Never seen that before. We passed it driving up back to Bally's at about 2am. It was still going when I finally went to go sleep at 3am.

10. cochese

cochese Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Now that would almost be worth the noise just to see that!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.