1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Men's Salon/Barber Services

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by vajrtraveler, Aug 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vajrtraveler

vajrtraveler Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello... I will be staying at the Aria in October and will be looking at getting a Men's haircut/style and shave. Thoughts/reviews on the Royal Shave or High Roller Shave at the Aria? What about men's hair-barber/salon services at the Aria?

Many thanks!

2. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there about 2 weeks ago and yes I got a haircut from mens barber shop at Aria can't remember the guy's name but he was pretty good thought he cut my hair too short (!) anyhow, they do charge $80 and service was pretty good. They do recommend for you to make appt. even the they weren't busy at all. Overall experience was pretty good bit on high end ($80 per cut!)
    Sorry can't remember barbers name, might have been peter I think...
    Good luck!

3. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stop by Aria for a straight-razor shave every time I'm in town, regardless of where I'm staying.
    There is a lady there who does the shaves (I don't remember her name, all I remember is that she's from eastern Europe)

she does an absolutely FANTASTIC job, and has a really nice set up, with a really comfortable chair and huge television.
    she's super friendly and does a fantastic job. I cannot say enough good things about getting a shave done there.

4. HaroldZoid

HaroldZoid Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get the Royal Treatment every time I'm in Vegas. Well worth every penny. The barber services are in a small room, right off the main waiting room in the salon. The room has a good vibe - dark, manly, only one chair. The room is all your own. Old school Vegas music fills the space, with a TV overhead to watch while getting your cut/shave. Go on the weekend - the lady that works Fri/Sat is fantastic - her name is Luba. I can't recommend her enough...Impressive skill, and great conversation. She always remembers me and how I want my hair cut before I even sit down. As to the shave - it's an entire process. The chair is electric, lifting you up and tilting you back. Hot towel > Facial cleanser/exfoliation > Hot Towel > Heated Lather > Shave w/ grain > Heated Lather > Shave against grain > aftershave / eye treatment > Cold Towel > Bliss.. Okay, I added that last one.

But seriously, it's a great experience all around. I already have an appointment for my trip next month. A straight razor shave is definitely a lost art...

5. lionelhutz

lionelhutz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LUBA!!

alright, that's her name. I always felt terrible that I could never remember her name.

thanks.

6. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had shaves from both Luba and the male barber. I've gotten both the Royal and the normal shave. I make sure to get a shave every trip to Vegas and have been to several different spas on the strip to compare. I think both are top notch and well worth it. Both can talk, give you recommendations or just let you enjoy the service, whatever your preference is. I always add the day pass to the spa to my barber services and make a few hours out of it.

I've gotten my haircut there once and I just have a hard time paying that much for a haircut. It was good enough, but the I have a very simple cut and isn't worth the price. Depending on how you where your hair, it may be to you I can't answer that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.