1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

What's the latest on Palomino?

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by liteman, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liteman

liteman Old Timer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't been there in years. How is it? Anything to share?

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been awhile for me too but we'll be there Monday or Tuesday night and I'll report back.

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heading there in an hour or so.

• Like Like x 1
  4. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Patiently waiting for your report @vegasvic

5. Jarrod24

Jarrod24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe he died. Or still there? The SUSPENSE is killing me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You still alive?

7. NY2LV

NY2LV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there back in March. Lap dance area is in public on first floor, private dances can be done upstairs nude or bottom on. There are 30 and 60 minutes rooms too. Some dancers only do air dances when nude though. :(

8. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back today. We had fun at the Palomino, it wasn't very crowded. Nice selection of ladies. Had some good mileage for the regular lappers (topless) and a couple of good nude ones upstairs (3/100). As is our usual we watched how a dancer did on the stage before deciding whether to go private. That's usually, but not always, an indication of mileage.

• Like Like x 1
  9. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Palomino brings back a lot of memories. Two dancers i knew pretty well for a couple of years. They never performed downstairs, just upstairs from about 9 pm onward. I knew their schedules so whenever i was in Vegas, i always dropped by (with a few hundred). The upstairs room wouldn't open till about 7 or 8 pm.
    Don't know how it is nowadays, but back then (in the 90's), there were a couple of smaller stages upstairs and a bar (which is where i would always sit). Then if you wanted a lap dance you would go into another room (with them), (similar to "Showgirls") where you would talk a little bit then she would do her thing.
    Since i "knew" the 2 ladies and paid them well, mileage was insane.
    Lap dancers, at least when i used to frequent back in the 90's, prefer men not to wear jeans with keys in the front pockets. Knowing that, i would wear shorts or long silk pants, same with shirts, something that the ladies would feel comfortable grinding on.
    It was more casual and laid back upstairs. You could have a conversation. They were't pushy, most of the dancers i knew where in college at the time, not professional strippers.

I do check out the Strip Club webcams online (you can watch the dancers on the main stage) Pure Platinum, Mon Venus, Little Darlings, etc. Not Palomino.

Glad you had a good time. I always had a good time at the Palomino (upstairs). It really helps when you already know what mileage you will get before hand. Where to put your hand, wearing comfortable clothes with deep pockets, etc. Sometimes the two ladies would work the same shift and i would get a 2 on 1 combo with multiple songs. I always preferred natural breasts, not plastic, dancers with no tattoos, and dancers with personalities.
    I haven't been to a strip club since i last went to the Palomino 20 years ago. But i still remember their names (the 2 girls i knew), "stage" and "real" names, their song choices, what perfume they used to wear...LOL.

10. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Little Darlings live cam was great but it's been off for several months. There are currently no Vegas clubs that offer live stage cams.

11. tonysoprano24

tonysoprano24 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went there with a couple of buddies one time and the first girl was 18 or so and I was getting a lap dance on a couch on the floor and she says to me...Ill f**k you for $300....I have never had a stripper be that blunt but always wanted to go back and try it out

12. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This happens at many of the smaller clubs. The girl is actually a hooker but works at the clubs to pick up customers. I had a girl ask me the same thing at Cheetahs, cost was $250. I didn't partake but my friend did. Was funny, he said that he went to a condo a few miles from the club. Looked like the unit was shared by other girls (to save on costs). And no, I don't think they changed the sheets after each session, eewwwww.

I heard this happening at other clubs like hustler and CH III.

13. FormallyTD

FormallyTD Big Time

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't really compare it to other clubs because I see no reason to go to the other clubs.

I have probably been there a dozen times and something always interesting/entertaining/worthwhile comes out of those visits.

Fully nude, cocktails are very reasonable, myriad (yes, I used the word myriad) of attractive ladies...with the majority not having implants (a big plus for me), and they play Judas Priest (sometimes).

I always go my first night in town and FEB 1 will be no different.

Go. Don't procrastinate.

14. surf87

surf87 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went to Palomino for my first time on Christmas night. Upon entering the cashier asked if I drove, caught taxi, or uber? I drove myself so the admission was $30, and it comes with 2 drink tickets (see below). I asked how much would it be if I ubered or Lyft? She said $60. Not sure how much by taxi. Inside maybe had about 10 -15 girls, very pretty and some young 18, 19, 20's. I'm used to Glitter Gulch (sad that they closed) where some of the girls were 40's. The stage can seat about 15 patrons but on this night maybe about 8 or 10 people were seated at the stage (including myself). Away from the stage has about 10 tables and maybe 3 or 4 tables were occupied. Again this was my first time so it was a feeling out process for me. However, I went prepared with a stack of hundred dollar bills. The dancers were getting $1 or $2 from people seated at the stage so I copy cat and left $2 for each dancer. Some dancers would spread directly in front of me giving me a clear view of her honey pot. During my time seated at the stage about 4 different girls came to sit on my lap to jaw asking me what I do for a living, where I'm from, how long I'll be staying, etc. One girl I really liked because she would constantly rub my balls, ran her hands through my hair, and tongued my ear. Long story short I didn't get any dances. The prices were $20 in the open or 3 for $100 upstairs. Great club, I will look forward to going again ASAP.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. surf87

surf87 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just some tips for the guys when the strippers ask you what you do and if you want to keep her hanging around;

1) I always bullshit and tell them I'm an attorney, financial planner, CEO of a fortune 500 company etc. I never tell them I work for Hertz, deliver pizzas, plumber, etc.
    2) My name is always George or Georgie boy or Whalen, etc. Make it sound like you have a lot of money (although that's not my name). Sometimes my name is Baby.
    3) tell them you have a limo driver, personal trainer, chef, maid, etc (I have none of these hired help).
    4) ask them if your Porshe or Tesla is okay parked outside (I drive a Dodge).
    5) I use my stack of hundred $1 bills to fan myself inside the club so the girls see my wad of cash.
    6) offer to buy the girl a drink but make sure you ask first how much her drink will cost and she will stick to you like glue. Don't make the mistake of not asking how much her drink will cost because one time I paid $100 for her drink.
    7) tip her $5 or $10 occasionally to keep her hanging around.
    8) tell her you will get a lap dance from her later and that you want to finish your drink first but don't finish your drink.
    9) talk small talk such as what songs she likes to dance to (ie, Nicki Minaj, Arianna Grande, Taylor Swift, etc).
    10) tell her that she makes that G-string look amazing on her.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  16. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Ha ha. Yes, always ask how much the drink will cost for the girl.

For me, I'm pleasantly surprised. In Hawaii, drinks for the bar girl (whether at the strip club or at the Korean bars) cost $20. When I first started going to the strip club in Vegas I declined buying the girl a drink because I figured for $20 better to get a lap dance instead. Then one time I asked the girl how much was her drink and she said $5.50 so nowadays I don't mind buying the girl a drink after asking her how much it costs. Girl drinks usually cost between $5.50 and $25 depending which club, time of day or night and what kind of drink the girl wants.

17. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    these are basicly stupid becuase they dont belive u any way.

u can sing humpty dumpty in her ear and she woudnt care as long as u pay her.

biggest tip learn russian .second biggest tip tell her ur retired

ps whores loves concert tickets expecialy backstage passes

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

same price by uber they pay them a kickback

19. surf87

surf87 MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The air dances is something that I hate. Before getting a lap dance I always specify no air dancing but sometimes the girl bullshits and says something like you won't be disappointed but when the song is over and I only get air I think lame.

20. FormallyTD

FormallyTD Big Time

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you go before 7 PM, just tell the cashier you were over at Jerry's Nugget gambling and walked across the street to see some...girls.

They won't charge you.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.