1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Proper Attire for Cosmo Restaurants?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Jarrod24, Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarrod24

Jarrod24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heading out to Vegas again for UFC 200 weekend. We will be staying at the Cosmo for the first time. I'm forcing my girlfriend to come along, as well as a good friend. I have reservations for STK, Beauty & Essex, and Rose. Rabbit. Lie. We're very late 20's simple folk who enjoy jeans and a sweatshirt, but we know how to dress up for an occasion. Does anyone have any experience at these places on a busy weekend? Girlfriend will be raiding the dress shop there, so she's fine. As for us guys, we'd prefer not to dress to impress, only to skirt by just well enough to not be considered under-dressed. Any advice is welcome and appreciated.

2. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So is that like 29 and a half?

As far as not being under dressed, a collared shirt, nice jeans, and non-sneaker shoes will suffice for almost any restaurant in town.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A skirt certainly would be appropriate with the right top.:D

I agree with grosx2. STK - guys dress ranged from jeans to suits the one time we ate there - most were fairly casually dressed, collared shirts. Saw one guy in tshirt.
    I've heard good things about Rose, Rabbit, Lie - let us know what you thought about it after your visit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.