1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Last Call: Looking for Plaza, Palms, Ellis Island, Rampart and Golden Gate

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by VegasSchemer, May 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking for (in this order) the Plaza $25 matchplay, $10 ellis island matchplay, $10 rampart matchplay and 2-1 Golden Gate blackjack coupon. Only interested in these.

Most slot related coupons have been used except for ones that require a certain number of points to be earned for a bonus. Food coupons still available. Have a couple of the Palms $50 comps. Let's Make a Deal! Thanks!

2. Mike48331

Mike48331 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 2 LVA and 1 ACG Ellis Island coupons. I am looking for buffets in this order, Sunset Station, Green Valley Station, Rampart, Red Rock Station, Santa Fe Station. Possibly others. Please respond to [email protected]

3. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check your email. Thanks!

4. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to everyone who has traded with me so far. Got a good stack I'm bringing out to Vegas next week. One last reminder on this trade!

I have many buffet coupons and slot play coupons to trade away!

Now I'm looking for these coupons (and prioritize them in this order): Plaza $25 LVA MP, Ellis Island $10 MP ACG, $10 Rampart MP ACG, 2-1 blackjack coupon from Golden Gate, $10 MP LVA/ACG Palms, $5 Jerry's nugget matchplay. Not all that interested in the Jerry's coupon. More as an add-on to a trade. Thanks folks!

5. specialmemory

specialmemory Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sorry wrong post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.