1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Latest June 4Q mailer

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Joe, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the snail mail yesterday we each got offers from 4Q for June, celebrating their 50th anniversary.
    Mine is 3 nights and $150 in FP. My wife's is just discounted room rates. Not surprising since we always play on my card.

But anyway some of the point earned offers:

I really do want the 50th Commemorative key chain after I earn 20 points. :evillaugh

100 points get a T shirt.

1,000 points gets $50 in FP

2,000 points get a Commemorative 50th Silver Coin, whatever the hell that is?

Four queens on VP gets a "commemorative prize". Again, whatever the hell that is.

Anyway, we might just take the WAX from Suncoast and visit 4Q when we are there. I can always use another T and an additional $50 in FP. I love the fact you don't have to check in to get the FP offer.

2. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the same thing other than less FP and 2 nights. I given them better CI and they are squeezing me. I was wondering you hit 20 pts. go to the club get key chain, hit 100 get t shirt. Play to 1,000 get $50 FP. More play 2,000 get Coin, do you get another $50 in FP? Is it available the next day? And all the days in June?

3. alexlifeson

alexlifeson High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's an excellent question and I've already asked a host and you do NOT get additional free play for each additional 1000 points. It will be interesting to see what the four queens on VP prize happens to be. I remember a few years ago when they had a promotion where they gave these crazy red, white, and blue hats. After I had gotten two of them, I wasn't going to press the Change button to get another one. I'll get the FP and the Coin on this promotion.

FYI: My offer was $225 in FP.

4. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My April offer included $200 in FP. I'm happy with $150 since we always only play there 1 day for 4-5 hours, per trip. It will be the same this time but my brother will be using my 3 night comp, so that will probably knock my FP down on my next offer. If there is a next offer.

We like 4Q and give them some serious coin-in during NFL season, but just one day, depending on when the Packers play.

5. alexlifeson

alexlifeson High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, that's pretty good for that level of play.

6. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I averaged $5,000 CI per day, 2 days last trip. I am disappointed!

7. mwig

mwig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They normally operate on a two month cycle. They had a weird one month promo earlier this year and this one will get them back on their normal cycle. I got the exact same offer as Joe.. $150FP, 3 nights, etc. The $50 FP for 1,000 pts is easy enough to hit at this level so it is really my standard $200 offer.

I remember those crazy hats a number of years back. My wife hit 4Q on the 10/7 DB prog. bank and refused to play until she got her hat. It took almost 30 minutes and I couldn't help appreciating how responsive MSS is with their scratch cards.

8. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For Royals, I've had both experiences upstairs at Chi Brewing. Fairly fast to come up and then come back with the money. Another time, both trips took so long, I started playing another machine while waiting. I never normally do that. And yes, MSS is normally within minutes. Even quicker now with the service call button on the bartops.

9. alexlifeson

alexlifeson High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I doubt this will help much but it's not uncommon for the FP to be lower when it's a one month period versus two. That's happened to me before. I received $225 for June but I'm expecting my July/August (if they go back to bimonthly) FP to go back to $300. I'm expecting your FP to go back up if they go bimonthly on the next offer.

10. ScubaStever

ScubaStever Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $4500 through on one day in November got me June's offer of $60 in free play and 2 nights. Down from April's $80 free play and comp room.

11. mwig

mwig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know on the bartop call button at MSS. I don't typically play these machines for that exact reason. If the bar is busy, I hate annoying the bartender for something like a scratch card.

12. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just to qualify...it is only the new machines they installed on the bartops that have the service/call option. I think so far there are 10 of them?? The old ones you still have to alert the bartender. But, a simple, hand out stretched, 4 fingers in the air is usually enough to get their attention and have them call.

13. fivecardstud

fivecardstud Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    somewhat unrelated Joe, but what games do they offer at Chi brewing? Any good paytables at the .25 range? Thanks!

14. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My game is $ DDB and that pays 9/6. My wife plays quarter JOB on the suited royal progressive and I think that is 8/5. I think.

15. CheeseHeadsForever

CheeseHeadsForever Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They also have 9/7 double bonus with small progressives on the quads.

16. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not only that, the DDB has progressives on the quads.

Same games/progressives as on the other bars at the FQ.

17. nhcris

nhcris VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My June offer is the same as ScubaStever, 2 nights & $60fp, down from 2 & $80 previously. I thought it was because last month I stayed at MSS and only played a few hours at 4 Queens, but we'll see what the next one brings.

I called to book a single night in June, and for some reason she wanted to comp 2 nights, and was going to charge me (a pittance) to just book one. I said I could book 2 but I was only staying one. Anyway, after some back and forth, I was able to ascertain that she didn't want to use up my 2 night offer in case I wanted it later in the month. Umm, not likely as I am coming in from the East Coast. So, she did comp it, but it was a weird conversation. SO I will be happily quaffing suds while chasing quads at Mikes' Bar next month :)

18. alexlifeson

alexlifeson High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    8/5 is correct

- - - Updated - - -

Go Pack Go!

19. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. and encouragement.

20. alexlifeson

alexlifeson High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are welcome and I hope that I'm correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.