1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Southwest pricing!

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by jhair, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhair

jhair Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    While checking pricing out of INDY I accidently entered Midway, what I found was some 78 dollar fares for May 2. Just thought I would give a heads up.

2. wantobeonvaca

wantobeonvaca Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im flying out of Indy in April. $114 each way. Not bad.

3. aaisack

aaisack VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Southwest is making a big attempt at market share in a few cities. I was able to book a couple $100 round trip flight between Seattle and Las Vegas. Normally it's tough to beat $200.

4. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not Vegas related, but I'm celebrating my 50th in Key West in September with a group of family and friends, and last week a whole bunch of us were able to book AUS-FLL Non Stop for $65 each way. My husband and I paid $259 all in for the two of us. Well, actually I used points so my out of pocket cost was minimal, but still, that's a crazy low rate.

5. rcc4au

rcc4au Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nonstop from BHM (local airport) was $443 one way (for the Wanna Get Away fare), so I've been watching for it to go down before I book. I just happened to look today and the WGA fare is SOLD OUT. I could pick the early flight with a plane change in DAL, for the same price, but it extends travel time by 3 hours. I was booking on points, so it's not a huge deal, but it's still aggravating to see the super sales from everywhere else while prices from here just keep going up and up (all while gas prices had been going lower and lower). Ridiculous.

6. atcmurph

atcmurph Watcher Of The Skies

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On SWA? I haven't seen fares from IND that low in years.

7. jhair

jhair Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Murph, I couldn't believe this either but I just searched for May and found 114.00 fare. Early morning out and 114.00 back on redeye.
    Question, are you an ATC at INDY?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.