1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anybody know what a "parlor suite" at Cal is?

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by Joe, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were looking to change things up this trip. So first we thought of two nights at Suncoast, then two at MSS. Then we looked into all 4 nights at Suncoast, but they wouldn't commit to comping the extra two nights, so we just said screw the whole idea.

Now we decided to stay all 4 nights at Cal and we are booked into a parlor suite, hopefully in the West Tower, but our host couldn't guarantee it.

Anyway, anybody know what a parlor suite is? Does it have a fridge and coffee maker?

2. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When they put the addition on to the west tower, there was some extra space beside the stairwell. This is where the parlor suites are. They have about one and half times the normal square footage of a regular Cal room.

Yes to the fridge and coffee maker, and they have a couch too. We find them quite comfortable. The furnishings are no nicer than a regular room.

I know I've put some pics up in the blog, looking for them.

http://www.royalflushervegas.com/2015/06/fate-of-mummys-tomb-dessicated-and.html

So basically, take your regular room, and move the wall opposite the beds by half a room, and stick in a couch. There's a bit more room by the bathroom too.

We find them perfect for our needs and they don't soak up the comps. I sure would like to try the Signature suite on the top floor one day though.

3. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are these bookable, or just available to players of a certain level? There aren't that many mini suites available downtown and I've never seen these listed through bconnected.

4. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Honestly don't know, booked through my host. There are only two of these per floor in the west tower so maybe they are held for big losers like me. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.