1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET Diamond which night clubs can you get in for free?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by englishflavor, Dec 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. englishflavor

englishflavor Newbie

I heard a rumor that you can get into Omnia for free as a Diamond member. Any validity to this and are there other clubs that give you free access as a perk other than the Diamond lounges of course?

2. mrstealth

mrstealth VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know Vodoo Lounge used to be on the list, not sure if it still is, also used to be able to get into the venus pool club (topless) at Caesars, mid week for free.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no , only clubs that you can get in as a diamond for free are one you dont want to go to. omnia will let you cut the line but still pay the cover charge but its up to doorman so dress right there assholes.also depends how many you are and guy girl ratio

4. xjjx

xjjx Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got myself and four friends into Hakkasan through the table line a few weekends ago. YMMV?

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    now thats funny , as cet dosent own hakkasan, nice try

6. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

Drais at the Cromwell offers line-skipping as well. To be honest, CET doesn't have many of the 'killer app' nightclubs. That said, I feel like have more fun at the more downscale places anyway. Less crowded, less uptight, more eclectic music, cheaper drinks, friendler girls, better odds since the girls aren't getting hit on every split second. I'd say the odds are in your favor...and you always play your odds in craps.

7. Tahoejoe2

Tahoejoe2 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you can't make Diamond try this.
    Get the TR visa card. Automatic Platinum. Spend $10,000 (easy) and get VIP card.
    BECOME VIP

When you spend $10,000 in a calendar year, you’ll receive unlimited VIP access in Las Vegas for the following calendar year, which includes:4
    • VIP Line Access at participating restaurants
    • VIP Line check-in
    • VIP Line for taxis and entertainment venues
    • Preferred entry into participating Las Vegas nightclubs
    • Pool access at all Las Vegas properties

8. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    None of the CET clubs have an associated restaurant. But I was wondering, did you have to pay cover?

9. xjjx

xjjx Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ahh sorry I'm plat with mlife. Man I stayed up way too late last night lol

10. xjjx

xjjx Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did not have to pay cover. I guess they are a little more generous to mlife plat members in terms of how many guests you can bring with you

11. xjjx

xjjx Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It really depends on who's playing, how many guests they're expecting, etc. Just get yourself on a guestlist, go to the diamond line, and they should let you in with no issues

12. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    diamond doesnt not get you free at omnia

13. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not true only noir at hakkasan gets you comped in unless a host sets something up ahead of time

only noir at any mlife club gets you in, platnium down are bsicaly worthless but you can have a host on duty walk u in if ur play warrents it.

now on thursday industry nites or sundays especial when the main club isnt open alot its pretty easy to get in

14. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you get in free because of M-Life or because you ate there?

15. xjjx

xjjx Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't say it'll work every time, but it worked for me that weekend.

I didn't eat there so I'm sure it was because of my mlife card. It wasn't a super busy weekend either though.

16. skinsfan

skinsfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is not my experience - did something change this year? I have gotten in at all Mlife clubs for years as a platinum with a guest (occasionally 2) for free unless there was a special event, regardless of whether it was a weekend day or night or not, with no walk-in or host setup. The only recent time I was turned down was when they wanted us to pay cover at Light for the Canelo after-party following the Cotto fight in November, but they were still letting us cut the line. So we went to Hakkasan instead and skipped the line and got in free.

17. skinsfan

skinsfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Getting on a list and trying to go through the Diamond line for free by virtue of being Diamond at Omnia does not work. The doorman can let you in for free at his discretion at Omnia as diamond but rarely does so - as seven stars you do get in free. But if you use the diamond line and he does not let you in free you have to pay regardless of whether you are on a list, joining a table or anything else - I once left a table in my name at Omnia and he wouldn't let me through that line without paying.

18. spdandpwr

spdandpwr VIP Whale

If you're name is on the table, you should be given in and out privileges. But again, Vegas has bigger nightclubs than the typical velvet rope nyc affair so I guess they need to keep tabs on who goes in and out.

19. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    platnium has never got you comped into a mlife nite club only noir, its been discussed here tons of times

platnium cards at mlife are a dime a dozen , no big deal

20. skinsfan

skinsfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are absolutely incorrect. As indicated, I have regularly gotten comped into Hakkasan, Light and 1OAK with a guest as platinum (Haze too when it existed). It also has worked for me at Wet Republic. I had trouble at Liquid more than once but was able to get it figured out every time.

As for my table issue upthread concerning readmission at Omnia, I was able to get back in without paying but had to fight through the mob outside the table line to a host. Once I explained the situation they let me past the rope and they allowed me back in with no trouble. But if the doorman had let me through the diamond/seven star line I could have been saved some trouble since that line is usually pretty clear and was that Saturday as well.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.