1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Got Mlife offers but they expire in April... I'm not back until October!

Discussion in 'Comps' started by WHU66, Feb 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHU66

WHU66 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, not sure if this is the best place to post, so sorry if not.....I have an offer at Mlife for 3 nights in a suite, some freeplay and food credits (about $200 each) based on my play on my last trip in October. I have just booked flights to come out again this October, from the Uk but can't take advantage of this offer.
    Am I worth contacting them to see if they will extend the offer? Is it worth waiting or will the offer come again? At the moment I have a booking with TR at the Flamingo to secure rates (4 free nights) but would rather stay at Mlife if possible....
    Any thoughts/ideas gratefully received! :peace:

2. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

It is a corporate offer and can not be extended. A host could offer you the same thing but it won't be an offer. They are putting themselves out there doing it so you need solid play. If you are getting one now you will probably get a summer offer thats good for your dates.

3. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't worry too much about it. It can take a while for offers to start based on play from a trip, but once they do - it's unlikely they will stop for at least a year or so. So it's very likely that you will get an decent offer that is good for October as well.

4. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As JosieCat said, just wait. You will get future offers.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would agree. And once the summer offers come out, see what you have. If not, then call.

6. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The offers range from specific weekends, a 2-3 month range and even a year.
    These offers are constantly rolling in.
    I go to Vegas twice a year and the majority of the offers don't fit my range, but be patient and the offers will come in.
    You don't necessarily have to wait. Just book the dates you want and when a offers comes in you can have the reservation altered.

7. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd also add that most of the market is not made up of degenerates like us on this board. MGM is definitely not making offers with an expectation that people are going there every couple months.

8. jhair

jhair Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I assume this is the same offer I received, I called them and the lady I talked to in VIP services said these are not actually "suites".

She said they refer to all of their rooms as suites. I don't think so.

9. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A suite is a suite otherwise they would call it A deluxe room.

You Will get future offers. I'm in the same situation as you. I also come from europe and I go once a year. I get offers all through the year based on my play from last time.
    You could also try to match your offer at the Cosmo by sending it to Kevin sweet. Just look for the details in one of the other ongoing threads in the comp section of the board.

10. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The thing is that while most people think of "suites" as consisting of multiple rooms, many (if not most) of the lower-level "suites" in Vegas are actually just larger single rooms. And at certain hotels they really do refer to every room as a suite, despite the base rooms not being much bigger than standard hotel rooms.

11. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To answer the question, no not worth a call. I've tried asking and they wouldn't even budge for 2 days. But expect to get offers within a few months, I'm currently waiting for August as well. I hope they don't screw me with their offers like they did last year.

12. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Definition of a suite:

suites are usually one room with more space and furniture than a standard hotel room. In addition to one or more beds and bedroom fixtures, a suite includes a living area or sitting area with a couch that sometimes converts into a bed. Dining, office and kitchen facilities are also added in many suites.

13. WHU66

WHU66 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks folks, glad I asked! I shall await further offers......hopefully!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.