1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage and other mlife High Limit room refreshments

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Geogran, Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Questions for high limit room slot players at mlife properties refreshments (not beverages)

Since the Mirage High Limit slot room relocation, I'm curious if they still serve appetizers/light refreshments in the new location? And if so, on what occasions? I used to enjoy the fresh fruit and appetizers they occasionally served at the old location, but didn't notice anything like that during our December trip and failed to ask my host.

Also, if staying at Mirage but playing in the high limits slot room at Bellagio or Aria, what is the criteria to partake of refreshments? Do you have to be staying there? Do you have to show your VIP card like you do in the VIP checkin lounge? I don't play in there a lot but do spend a good bit of money there when I do play.

I don't know all the ins and outs of Bellagio and Aria - I'm hesitant to just walk in and help myself and kind of intimidated when it comes to asking staff when they don't recognize me as a regular...or more likely it's my insecurity in asking...

(If it matters, I'm Platinum/VIP status and stay mostly at Mirage, occasionally at Bellagio as far as mlife properties go). Yes i get resort food beverage credits, but I'm a snacker too..:ssst::evillaugh

Thanks for answers..

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are headed out to Mirage soon and wondering if there are any pics or information on their "new" high limit area.

3. boxofbirds

boxofbirds Royally Flushed

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was reading a trip report the other day and somebody posted pics of snacks supposedly in the HL slot room at Aria, but I've played there several times and was like "how did I miss free snacks!?". Never seen food out in a HL slot room, but maybe I just missed it.

I'm guessing if you're playing in the room they don't care what your status is, they want you to enjoy the food and keep playing!

4. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

Aria HL slot room usually has candy bars, cookies, and fruit like apples/oranges/bananas. I think anyone can go in there...I've never been asked to show anything. The snacks are in a room behind the glass doors, by the bank of WOF and TD machines.

5. boxofbirds

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny, I've been in there dozens of times and never noticed. I guess I was too focused on the gambling!

6. gilly from philly

gilly from philly Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The door is on the right side of the room as you walk in. I have never been asked to show anything when I have gone in there.

7. Gopherguy25

Gopherguy25 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only snack I've seen in the Mirage high limit room are the tiny candies in the bathroom. By the way the Mirage high limit is directly behind the 3:2 BJ tables and is a much closer walk with private bathroom.

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or said another way, the 3:2 tables are right in front of the High Limit Room.

9. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes--anyone can just walk in. It might be slightly awkward if you haven't been playing in the "spin" high limit slot area, tho. There is a tv in there and a couple of chairs. Cookies are good. Nobody is ever in there, but it's a nice little place to sit and catch your breath for a couple of minutes.

10. boxofbirds

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Noted for next trip!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.