1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games $25 dd on strip

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by buckeyetodd, Jan 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i imagine this has been asked and answered a hundred times on here but here is number 101

heading out in two weeks for a few days. when i first started going to vegas 30+ trips ago, i played bj almost exclusively and came home quite often either even or ahead. as the years progressed i found myself getting a little bored with bj and attracted to some of the high payouts for bonus bets at some of the carnival games. needless to say, i came home a loser more often than not after that great idea was put into play.

i was wondering where i can find green chip double deck games on the strip (if they even exist)

i think there used to be a website that will tell you what games are available and at what minimums but i can't remember what it is.

if any of you have a suggestion on website, please enlighten me.

not a big fan but staying at harrahs this trip because my brother, for some reason, loves harrahs and we both have entries into a vp tournament. never played in one before but thought what the hell, its free and i'll already be there.

thanks for any help you can provide.

todd

2. akhoya362

akhoya362 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Wizard of Vegas website should have a list of the tables available on the Strip. I don't have a link handy but it should be easily Googleable.

I think TI still has 3:2 DD BJ at $25. H17, though, I think. (And this is completely anecdotal evidence based on a fuzzy memory from months ago -- people should please feel free to correct me.)

3. geoff

geoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Encore has $25 dd 3:2 H17 in the just outside the high limit or atleast it was $25 this weekend (which was slow)

4. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

You can find 25 dd at Harrahs. They have multiple tables that are a 3:2 pitch game. The game is H17 and not S17 and you can not double after split. In the high limit area at Ballys you can also find a 25 game wihout the double after split restriction. Mirage has a 25 DD game that is H17 without the doubling restriction also. akhoya362 is correct about Treasure island.

5. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Harrahs(with an H) should have a couple 3/2 $25DD, but they will be H17, no DAS... look for it in the pit as you come up that walkway where the cheesy mr/mrs statues are.

6. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm guessing downtown I could find a $25 DD, s17, das?

7. flamingogo

flamingogo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For $25 DD min on/near strip:

Luxor has one table, Excaliber has one, and Mandalay has one or two, depending on how busy it is. All DAS i believe. CET properties are no DAS, at least on the main floor, including Paris, Bally's, Harrah's, PH, Flamingo, and the Linq, which all have at least one. However, many of their dealers are not well versed in the DD rules and you can try to DAS and see if they know. I've gotten away with it a few times. I've even gotten away with surrender once. The Trop has one game; i don't remember if DAS. Stratosphere has one game too - i don't remember if they have DAS. If you find yourself near the Palms, they have one with DAS.

8. Bondy3

Bondy3 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    el cortez has single deck, H17 DA2 DAS, (lowest house edge in vegas and its single deck).

if your playing on strip, Aria during off peak times has a DD game that is S17 DAS, but generally its $50 or $100 (not $25)

9. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going Monday thru Thursday so hoping to find some less than black chip minimums on some good games

10. Vegas6821

Vegas6821 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    TI has $25 DD S17 in the HL room in the mornings and Graveyard. Mandalay has at least 2 but it is H17. Luxor has one H17. Excalibur has one H17. Mirage has two H17. The game at TI was great and HL was always empty when I was there in late October (M-TH). All this info was from October trip.

11. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

Venetian/Palazzo will change games from 6:5 to 3:2 upon request. I think when I did this before they made it a $50 game and not a $25 but I can't remember for sure.

12. Gamesman

Gamesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ballys HL room has $25 DDBJ at 3:2.

13. flamingogo

flamingogo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Their DD games ($50+) are 3:2. It's the lower limit shoe games that are 6:5. And there's no way they'll change those upon request.

14. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

When they change to 3:2 they change the minimum. You can't get a 15 dollar 3:2 but you can get a 50 dollar 3:2

15. flamingogo

flamingogo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Interesting. I had no idea. Many places have the payouts written on the table felt, so they wouldn't be able to change that.

16. ATXTX

ATXTX VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    NY NY had two $25 3:2 tables DD, H17, DAS. It was between CES and New Years - don't know if they are there now.

When we Were Young
  17. buckeyetodd

buckeyetodd High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to all for your replies

18. yojimbo1

yojimbo1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For the sake of clarity, Bally's DDBJ Does not offer DAS. Their 6-deck game in the high limit "room" has quite good rules.......S17, surrender, resplit aces, DAS......I believe this game is often $50 minimum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.