1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone receive Golden Gate Nov/Dec offers yet?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by dooner, Oct 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have them up to end of October, however, nothing yet. I get mailers sent to Canada.

2. Gmoney10

Gmoney10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got mine in the mail last week with the same offers from the previous mailer. 8 nights free in Nov/Dec, $50 meal comps and $200 in free play ($50 every 2 weeks).

3. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine showed up last week as well. Same offer as I've gotten in the past six months or so.

4. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, got mine maybe two weeks past here in Ottawa, Canada. 3 nights in a suite, $15 food per month, and $20 free slot play per 15 days.

5. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the responses. I called today and discovered that I have no offers in Nov/Dec. I guess I finally used up all my comps and freebies. I was getting the suites and free play for about 2 years after one long session at the tables. That got me through until now - redeeming about $200 Free Play and about the same in food comps, all the while basically low playing them at only slots. I knew it would catch up, but, I definitely came out on the positive side of things - especially with about 5 nights total in that time in a suite. No complaints!

6. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mine was the same as I've gotten in the past. $15 food and $10FP. Hoping to get that bumped up this next trip.

7. Aphbig1371

Aphbig1371 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I misplaced my current mailer. Have a trip coming up in 2 weeks. Anyone know if I can still get my offers? Not interested in the hotel-only food and free play.

8. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Free play is loaded onto the card... and I do not think I needed to show em the coupon for food.

9. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At The D my free play is automatically on the card. They wouldn't give me the match play or food credit without a mailer/print out as I only get offers via email from them.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.