1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage host recommendation

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Autoxer, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Autoxer

Autoxer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been searching the forums for recommendations and the only post I could find was over 2 years ago. Does anyone have one they can recommend? I can't believe they don't have any listed on their site to contact. I have host at several MGM resorts and usually stay at Bellagio. But this trip, my buddies are staying at Mirage and I don't feel like trekking back and forth between the two. I don't want to ask my other host for a recommendation because I don't want them to feel slighted for this trip. TIA for replies.

2. ICPUI

ICPUI Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Willie Haddock, best host out there!

3. Scottndindy

Scottndindy High-Roller

4. Autoxer

Autoxer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thx guys. Scott, don't know how I missed the host page but it looks like it was from their old site and couldnt find it on the new site.

5. stackinchips

stackinchips VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seconded!

6. Autoxer

Autoxer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    can ICPUI and stack give more info on how he has made your stay better than expected? I'm not a hi roller, but I am comped suites at Bellagio for 4 nights. I only go to Vegas for 2 nights most each trip. I get show tickets and all my FB is taken care of. I have never left Bellagio or other resorts ever paying a cent. What I am looking for is a host that can provide pick up and drop off to airport. There are other things but not that I would post.

7. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's not how it works.

Ask him and you'll be better off than a cold call from here.

- - - Updated - - -

Any host can get you ladies.

8. Spenard Gambler

Spenard Gambler Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Send me a personal message. I have a host at the Mirage that I think is great.

9. Carol1113

Carol1113 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes Willie is the best host I have ever had--just a fantastic guy who really knows how to do his job--and he actually gets back to you normally the same day if he is working. You can't go wrong with Willie

10. TommyJ243

TommyJ243 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another vote for Willie Haddock. He has been my host for the last 3-4 years. Unbelievable guy

11. Fafa2e

Fafa2e High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hope I'm not hijacking this thread, but I have a Mirage host related question.

I have a golf trip coming up in April and I've booked a comped standard room with $100 free play and $100 F&B on an MLife corporate offer. I mix my play between table games and slots, but have played more VP and Slots than table games recently.

I'd like to contact a host to see if they can get me into a suite with an area that my golf buddies can congregate to make pairings, tabulate scores, settle bets, etc. I've never used a host before because I always figured that my level of play didn't warrant it. (Note: My gambling budget is typically $1k/day, playing $1VP, $1Slots, $50 BJ with avg. bet probably around $75) I guess it can't hurt to email Willie Haddock as he comes so highly recommended here.

Any insight VMBers could provide would be appreciated.

My Longest Trip Ever
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.