1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo bathrooms

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Michelle, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are all the bathrooms open? I'm looking that the terrace view room with two beds and there seems to be an open wall into the bathroom. 4 girls will be going but it would be nice to have privacy while we shower! Any rooms where the bathrooms are closed?

2. tedanator

tedanator Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed in a Terrace one bedroom several years ago. There was definitely a door to the bathroom from the changing area. There were windows into the shower area and the soaking tub. You could actually open the window into the tub and enter from the bedroom. However, I believe there were blinds on those windows that could be drawn. That is my recollection from 2012.

3. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the terrace studio rooms it is wide open into the double sink area, the shower is blind. But there is a vertical blind that can be drawn for privacy and a door into the bathroom as well.

With 4 gals in the room the double sink will come in handy!

4. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes! We need double sinks! Thanks for the info the vertical blinds must be open in all the pictures I'm seeing.

5. wanker751

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are, sadly I do not have any pictures with blinds drawn but they are not see through.

6. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The terrace studio has the blinds wanker mentions plus there is a sliding door where you walk in and out of the bathroom. If y'all need to use the restroom or prep in the vanity area while one is showering, you'll just have to deal with lack of privacy there.

7. BreakEven

BreakEven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should be able to drape a towel over the top of the shower door, and I think that would provide enough cover between the shower & vanity area.

8. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All the bathrooms aren't open - I stayed in a one bedroom terrace suite on the 53rd floor facing the Bellagio fountains a few years ago and there were two full bathrooms with showers and a half bath in the hallway right off the main entrance - and the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom definitely did not have that window. It was in the tower farthest from the Strip.

9. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That because you were in a terrace suite, they all come with 2 bathrooms as well as the wraparound. The regular 1 bedroom and studio terrace only come with one bathroom.

10. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh - I was hoping the design would be different in some of the standard rooms because, well...that window is extremely weird lol

11. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

[​IMG]

The corner one bedroom suite has two bathrooms, the guest bath with shower offers privacy. The master does not. There is no door on either opening to the bathroom. Plus, there is the window above the tub.

12. jf3976

jf3976 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This might be the room type you are talking about uploadfromtaptalk1452562024190.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1452562100582.jpg

13. jf3976

jf3976 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hard to see but 1st pic is glass door from sinks to shower. 2nd is fron sleeping area, does have blinds.

14. DiamondJim21

DiamondJim21 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the regular room with a terrace, there is an opening from the living room to the bathroom, but there is a blind that can be drawn that completely encloses the bathroom for privacy. There is also a door that can be closed to the bathroom, and the toilet is in a separate little room within the bathroom.

15. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess all I'm looking for, whether, there is a corner or a shade, that when we are showering or changing, that there is some privacy. It doesn't have to necessarily have to be a door or a blind. We are going in November, I figure I'm going to book the two queen terrace suit, and try a $20 trick(it will be my niece's 21st) for a wrap around and if I can swing that I'll get a cot for myself and the two girls can have the bed. BTW these are all good problems to have!

16. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry to jump in....in a city view....is there a tub in the bathroom?

17. in4mation808

in4mation808 VMB VIP Expert Picture Taker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For a city view room, there's only a shower.

18. jamie1983

jamie1983 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that's what I thought from looking at the pictures but wanted to confirm....I have had terrace 1 bedroom and terrace studio...I'll be out the first weekend of March Madness and had to go with a the city view....going to try $20 trick and hope for the best.

19. abescan

abescan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed in a room that Had the shade from the bathroom to the living room,but it operated from the living room side...that is kind of funny.

20. wanker751

Trips to Las Vegas:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the shade in the 1br....

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.