1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Weird specific Mlife website question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by powersof10, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powersof10

powersof10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I'm curious if anyone could check something for me. When I go on the mlife site and click my account, my email is listed as: [email protected]. Well obviously not that exactly but my email shows an underscore before it. Is that just a thing with their website or did it get entered wrong? Can someone else check there's? I want to make sure I'm getting all their latest spam in case I'm missing anything worthwhile!

2. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like a website thing to me. I see an "_" but its left of the input box of where my email address is.

3. dhlamar

dhlamar Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You sign in with your email address so unless that us what you sign in with they should have your real email address. But my email address is exactly as I enter it in my account.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It looks like a typo in the code.

If you look at all the other fields,you'll see that the first character in each is aligned with the first character of your actual email address. The underscore is outside that alignment. So it shouldn't be causing a problem with you getting promos via email, and as pointed out, you are able to sign in with your correct address.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.