1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Host at Wynn

Discussion in 'Comps' started by stijn831, Dec 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stijn831

stijn831 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gained close to 8k Points in 1 night last time we visited the Wynn (Did not stay there, stayed at Aria). Wife earned close to 4k on her account.
    Been about a month but have not received any new offers yet.

Wanted to see if someone had host information they were willing to share so I could shoot them an e-mail to see if any comps would be available to us.

Thanks!

2. geoff

geoff Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try calling marketing at 888 320 7107.. They can look at your account or transfer you to a host

3. mansam

mansam Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try Samol Kem [email protected]

4. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know samol very well. Not my host though. She is low on the totem pole (Whatever that means) but very attentive, follows up nicely, very nice and will do whatever she can for you. Good call!

5. mansam

mansam Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Packer my host retired this year & she was assigned to me on my trip last week ~ 1st time I met her. My concern is she operates out of the HL slot room instead of "normal" office. I'm mostly a BJ player so I guess we'll see but she did seems responsive & E mailed me IMMEDIATELY which is rare with a host.

6. Packer

Packer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My host has been with Steve wynn since day one at mirage and is a slot host too. I may have played slots once in 20 years and it has never been an issue. I know samol and take it from me that isn't an issue at all. She just doesn't have the same pull as some long term host. She has worked at wynn for a long time and worked her way up to the host position the last couple years. Again, she is a great girl and will do all she can for you. She has the help and support of the top hosts there as they love her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.