1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flamingo Fab or Hollywood Hip

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Dutchfly, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchfly

Dutchfly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I cant decide, I think Flamingo has a slightly better location, but I heard the Fab rooms are outdated. Offcourse I can try the 20$ trick for a go room, but no succes guarenteed. What should I do? Take the Fab or the Hip.
    Thanks for your thoughts!

2. NickPapageorgio

NickPapageorgio OG of the Sal Sagev Hotel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not even close.....Hollywood Hip @ PH. Flamingo has really gone downhill. The Go rooms are really showing their age as well.

Nick:beer:

3. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One other option would be to stay in a Jubilee room at Ballys. Nicer and bigger than the two you mentioned, plus right in between the two properties, and connected to Paris as well. Should be cheaper than at least the PH room on the rate calendar, too.

4. Dutchfly

Dutchfly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw that one, but people said its a long walk to get to bally's with that escalator and stuff?

5. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nope. You can enter Paris from the strip and walk through to Bally's, or you can enter the other side of Bally's by crossing at the Cromwell valet area. If you do come from the front you have to walk through the Bazzar shops but it's not THAT long a hike. I stay at Bally's all the time and don't find it hard to get into and out of at all. The Jubliee rooms will be considerably better than either of the two you are looking at. I've stayed at PH several times and unless you can upgrade to a resort room, the Hollywood Hip rooms are pretty dark and a bit worn.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.