1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Have to admit that I am an addict in LV already!

Discussion in 'Vegas After Dark' started by zhishanzhu, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zhishanzhu

zhishanzhu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This time don't have a lot of time to visit every beautiful restaurant because meeting in daytime
    so just had some buffets and wandered on the street taking pictures
    Acoording to the detailed information in the forum, on Tuesday and Wednesday I went to Spearmint Rhino two days in a row
    This is my first time to be in a strip club, and WOW
    Free limo picked up, girls are hot and kind(but a little push to the VIP, that made me upset), The atmosphere was good to me,
    Havent enjoy myself enough but have to return home. Just want to be there again, but it will be another 400 dollars for two nights hotel and round way flight tickets
    If I wanna sit there for the whole night until morning, I won't dance that much for I just wanna dance with two specific girls, can I just sitting there and do nothing but drinking beer?
    will the bouncer drive me away?
    thank you

2. zhishanzhu

zhishanzhu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sorry, the topic name should be "Have to admit that I am an addict in LV already!"
    God bless my english!

3. wanker751

wanker751 Dutch Rudder Enthusiast

Trips to Las Vegas:

Nah not really... if you are buying beer you are putting money into the clubs pocket anyway. There are people who go any never get dances. I would tip the girls every once in a while though, cause the attention may dry up. But if you have 1 or two girls you only get dances from and just hang out the rest of the time... no big deal. :beer:

4. zhishanzhu

zhishanzhu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks a lot for your reply! that means I can stay in the club for the whole night and save the money of hotel?
    because you know, if my hotel is 100 dollars/night, i should use it to dance with the girls right? why the hell should I spend another 20 bucks to take a cab and go to sleep? it's the waste of time and money
    unless there are a lot of people will dance all night long, or else maybe I will be there alone in the dark and the rest of the girls just wanna eat me, lol
    So does that mean that I can just can hold on any more and pass out and sleep for the rest of the night? haha

5. wanker751

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Either you are joking or doing a bit... no of course that does not mean that.

As to finding out when girls work, dancers schedules vary so much and girls come and go a lot since they are independent contractors for the club and not employees of the club. They usually have 1 or 2 set days but can work whenever the chose. So that may be why you cannot get a straight answer. Usually the day of the shift they will tell you if a girl is working or not.

6. zhishanzhu

zhishanzhu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for reply
    Do you think it's possible if some one will drop by and ask whether she is still work there and what is her schedule in the next 10 days?
    Just really want to meet them again, I can go to Vegas again if I can know their schedule

7. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you return in November you might consider doing a trip report. This is a very interesting thread. :ssst:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  8. Mirageluvr

Mirageluvr Let's Ride!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great points.....good luck getting back to Vegas. :wink2:

9. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not sure what to make of this thread, but I have to admit, I'm intrigued. Mirageluvr is dead on, you need a TR.

I admit, I've never done a strip club in Vegas, but word of advice....I wouldn't be dropping by asking about a stripper's schedule for the next 10 days, that might get you a restraining order. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are spending money then no problem but if you fall asleep the bouncers will probably ask you to go home. You may have a better chance at smaller clubs but at places like Rhinos they rather you give up your seat for someone that will be spending money, esp on busy nights.

11. zhishanzhu

zhishanzhu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks buddy for the interests.
    Asking about stripper's schedule will get a restraining order? you mean, even ask that from the stripper herself? She will tell the Rhino's management about this? Just some guy wanna with her
    I guess there would be some possibility for the strippers to be harassed, and because they are all self-contractor so their information should be keep as secret to avoid protential danger, I can understand
    I know it's hard, but, just wanna be sure I wont waste my 3 days and hundreds of bucks without dancing with her there, that's just unnecessary and painful.

12. zhishanzhu

zhishanzhu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes, man, you are right, that should be easy to understand
    but if i stay awake, I think they probably wont ask me to leave. hope so

13. wanker751

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like I said they may tell you THAT night but probably not before. Or maybe they have a policy not to tell?

I had a stripper once give me her email, cause I wanted her there the night before my back surgery (a tradition I have going before my 3 major medical procedures) and when I was late due to weather she contacted me wondering where I was..

If you are a decent guy and not a creep year they want you to know they are working because you will be giving them $$$$ and strippers love guys with money.

But trust me if your girl is not there, you will find someone else. IT'S VEGAS, it is a place where you are supposed to waste money!

14. zhishanzhu

zhishanzhu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are a doctor? that's interesting, the first night I was in Rhino, I talked to a guy who is a doctor too, maybe you were him? lol
    She gives you her email? thats cool dude, for me, even better, but my phone's sim card is dead so I can not register on the mobile network and I didnt even notice that there is no dial history, I just fxxked up that night. or else I won't spend so much energy going around and asking for help. I wish I had her email at least, sigh~~~

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  15. wanker751

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotta be honest... you are giving up a huge creep vibe...

No I was having surgery done on me.

16. mikeyvegas1

mikeyvegas1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    omg

Sons 21st birthday trip
  17. zhishanzhu

zhishanzhu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, but what was that mean? "giving up a huge creep vibe"? good or bad thing? means I was an creepy?
    always need to learn

18. wanker751

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes...

19. zhishanzhu

zhishanzhu Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which part is creepy? could you please explain it more specific?
    and just edited that thread, lol

20. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    actually if it is busy and you aren't spending money they may ask you to move. I was sitting at a table, relaxing and the bouncers asked if I could move because there was a group of guys that wanted a table.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.