1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

stabbing at xs niteclub

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by paperposter, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/20/skrillex-diplo-stabbings-las-vegas-wynn-hotel-xs-nightclub/

A violent fight was swept under the rug in Vegas over Labor Day, when 4 people were seriously stabbed at a Skrillex/Diplo show.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/09/20/skrillex-diplo-stabbings-las-vegas-wynn-hotel-xs-nightclub/#ixzz3mIWC3fNG

when u go to nite swim at xs the do a full body search and pat down empty walets and pocket books, i bet this leads to more body searches at there clubs and longer wait times to get in and more picky about there clientel

2. random512

random512 Low-Roller

@paper - thanks for the post. have you noticed a decline in the clientele at club xs since 12/31/2014? I went to club xs last halloween and had a great time. the crowd seemed fun. I did not sense any type of gang element or sketchiness when I went.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i really dont go to xs . but theres thug life every were as long as people drink doesnt matter what race you are , booze brings out the worse in people, plus people smuggle stuff in , they get cray, but more at 1 oak , drias and the bank .

but if little jon was dj ing thats a possiblity why, maybe chriss brown or puffy stopped by

4. gray

gray Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol first u said it doesnt matter what race u are violence can happen..but then u say if lil jon dj'd then of course black chris and black puf stopped by so thats why. ok. funny.

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it was said tounge and cheek
    and chriss brown does seem to get into a trouble when ever he comes to vegas and the puffy thing is personal , having spent a few years working in the same building but he does seem to get into trouble too

if u read the article it siad it happend at diplo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.