1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Time between booking V/P offers?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Ally Vegas, Sep 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ally Vegas

Ally Vegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello All!

Recently tried out V/P and loved it! Can anyone tell me how long to book between corporate offers? I'm still getting good mLife offers, and wonder if I should keep them up for long trips or devote all my bankroll to my new "home".

Thanks!

2. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Didn't get your question.
    Or you mean you want to use the same offer again and again? I never done that. I can't even use of quarter of my new offers and they keep coming.

3. Ally Vegas

Ally Vegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm wondering how long you have to wait between comp stays. MLife has a 72h rule, unless a host over-rides it. Nice for longer trips.

4. Geogran

Geogran VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got a comp offer from V/P and the fine print says 5 days. " Offer may not used in conjunction with any other offer within a 5-day period".

I have never seen that before so maybe a recent policy change? Or else I just never paid attention before! I'd consider giving Mlife enough play to keep the offers coming, just in case. We sometimes stay at two places to change things up a bit and to take advantage of FP and food comps at both places. Our Mlife hosts are really good at extending us extra comp nights, so we have made them our home base.

5. Ally Vegas

Ally Vegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh! Thanks for the info! I'll keep my mLife up. Love everything about V/P, but a 5 day break is too long!

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They put in 5 days, but in reality, then mean..... go home, save up some more money, then come back and see us.

They realize we often (not always) have a limited amount of loss money. They figure then can get it in a few days and do not see any reason to entice you to stay longer.

7. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For me, a 3 night stay is already way too loooong. I already wished I had gone home after the first night

8. Ally Vegas

Ally Vegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lol... I like to be there long enough to reach the height of degeneracy. Then recover and actually enjoy the room, shopping, restraunts, pool and spa so I'm fresh for a new round of degeneracy.

Any one have experience with a host over-riding the 5 day rule and what kind of play it requires?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.