1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flavors buffet Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by harveyd63, Sep 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harveyd63

harveyd63 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How did you like this Buffet. I went 2 years ago and it seem that the quality went bad

Thank you

2. msadrakula

msadrakula Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is sub-par... There are so many many others in the same price range or free is you play MyVegas that are better.

3. j52chips

j52chips Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is sub-par, small selection, but it is one of my favorites. First, I usually use credits and it's convenient (free). Second , I'm not a big eater so I can't attack everything and don't need the best. Third, it has what I like,the crab legs, cocktail shrimp, rare piece of beef, mashed potatoes,a salad and if there is any room a bowl of pudding . Like I said the selection is small but what I like has been great my last 3-4 times.That is overeating and I won't have to eat for 24 more hours. PH, RIO, of course Ceasars are much better but everyone has a different opinion of what's the best and what they like for the $$$$. Good luck where ever you pick. Went there 3 times since early august. Everytime was excellent.

4. TriggerMN

TriggerMN The Norwegian Hammer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We enjoy Flavors enough to go most trips. Obviously not as good as Bacchanal, but we feel that it is good enough for the price. Also, we always ask to sit in Rudy's section, as he our favorite server in the whole town.

5. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Buffets are consistently inconsistent! It seems like NOTHING anymore is consistently good. I've had very good and very so-so meals at Harrah's and it's a coin flip as to what it will be, it seems.

6. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've enjoyed Harrah's buffet each time. Mid price, good food, good service, and large & tasty dessert selection.

7. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    first time ever in vegas, first place I ate as we were staying at harrahs and it was free...worst place ive ever eaten and i would have asked for my money back if it wasnt free...harrahs vegas is supposed to represent new orleans and the in some ways it does but the buffet food was terrible...just my experiance

8. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We usually do a lunch each trip.....has been consistent on the items I usually eat & I love their bread pudding with vanilla sauce.... :)

9. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MY favorite buffet in vegas, im a really picky eater and this one usually has the selection with most things i like

10. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only way I've ever seen Harrah's represent NOLA is in their older decor choices and the beads they used to give away. It's certainly never been expressed in the food in all my long history with the company.

11. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    maybe you should look a little closer then, and ill agree with the food aspect because all of the seafood in the buffet on my visit was terrible.

12. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We aren't big buffet people, but this one has a place in our hearts. Its a short stumble...errr walk...from our usual haunt (V/P) and its reasonably priced. When we can't decide what sounds good, or just want to nibble on a simple variety, we often find ourselves at Flavors (maybe once a trip or every other trip). Is it great? Nope. But does it get the job done? You bet.

13. Champster1

Champster1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ditto to what Candy said. Its somewhat hard to compare the Flavors buffet dinner ($24.00) to other CET buffets i.e. , Planet Hollywood (Spice market @ $30.00) and Paris (Le Village buffet @ $30.00) and Ceasars (Bachannal @ $52.00). I have found Flavors to always have fresh food, good offerings of crab legs,steak and other meats, excellent dessert choices and the Diamond section comes with its own entrance (very little wait), special eating area and free mimosas! I have done all 4 buffets numerous times and wouldnt don't expect Flavors to match Bacchanal in any way other than to make sure the food is fresh.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.